GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"owen hargreaves on his way to spurs, spurs are the next big team!! no doubt about it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 11:35
Regular
"i love monkeys"
owen hargreaves on his way to tottenham in the summer! surely this is a sign of things to come, vanbommel! and hargreaves, 2 of the best players in there positions are on they way to white hart lane. tottenham are gonna be the next big team in the premiership, arsenal are on there way down with there ageing stars, theyve got about 2 years left at the top.

i truly belive spurs have a shot at a champions league spot next season

do all you yids agree with me

no gooners allowed
Wed 09/03/05 at 03:01
Regular
"8==="
Ha ha!

Next you'll be claiming Beckham's a bloke and he's not married to some goth-looking man.
Wed 09/03/05 at 02:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Don't be silly, you can't have female players.
Wed 09/03/05 at 02:22
Regular
"8==="
Players, check. Grass, check. Stuff, check.

Hang on...

Aww crap I bought a hockey game instead, nice breast physics though.
Wed 09/03/05 at 01:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Get it, it's good. It has players, and....grass, and stuff.
Wed 09/03/05 at 01:47
Regular
"8==="
Well second-hand it's 20 quid.

Edit: Might win with a review of PGR2. Probably won't as I said it was crap (which it is).
Wed 09/03/05 at 01:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
£20!? Blimey. Mind you, I did get mine free from writing that walkthrough (which was unfairly critised by the way).
Wed 09/03/05 at 01:42
Regular
"8==="
Heh.

I might get Pro Evo 4 since it's now 20 quid and they've fixed the online bugs (well, the main ones).
Wed 09/03/05 at 01:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, I know. Weirdest thing, I was never really into football until I got Pro Evo 4. Now I find I'm mental about it. I've even started caring about the Dutch Eredivisie. Who cares about the Dutch league for Christ's sake? Me, apparently.

I hope I shake it off some time soon. It's hard having to talk about lowest common denominator entertainment, because you have to talk about it with, well, the lowest.
Wed 09/03/05 at 01:34
Regular
"8==="
I clicked on your name hoping to find some scathingly funny comment but I ended up in the forum where men like to watch other men play with their balls. :D
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:43
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Qué?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.