GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"owen hargreaves on his way to spurs, spurs are the next big team!! no doubt about it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 11:35
Regular
"i love monkeys"
owen hargreaves on his way to tottenham in the summer! surely this is a sign of things to come, vanbommel! and hargreaves, 2 of the best players in there positions are on they way to white hart lane. tottenham are gonna be the next big team in the premiership, arsenal are on there way down with there ageing stars, theyve got about 2 years left at the top.

i truly belive spurs have a shot at a champions league spot next season

do all you yids agree with me

no gooners allowed
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:32
Regular
"i love monkeys"
who you support then?

a pat on the back to you for the gooner hateing.
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hargreaves one of the best player in his position? AHA!

Team of the season as far as I'm concerned, and as much as it pains me to say it, is Everton.
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:44
Regular
"i love monkeys"
so you must be a liverpool supporter then!! i agree that have done wicked but there never gonna get in the champions leauge!! it would be a farce

spurs should be there :)

hargreaves owns you
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I will be very suprised if they don't get in the Champions League this season.

Yes, Hargreaves is a better footballer then me. Well done.
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:52
Regular
"i love monkeys"
my nan is a better footballer than you
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I farted a few minutes ago.
I’m more interested in engaging my ass in a conversation then you because it seems to put more thought into what it spouts from its orifice.
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
killer101 wrote:
> there going down

Where going down?

We underachieve, fact. I don't think we're any more like to get a Champs League spot next year than we are this year. I think Hargreaves would be a good buy, but he's a long way from being the best in his position. Which isn't entirely clear anyway!
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:52
Regular
Hargreaves is good but maybe we'll get the best of him in the premiership rather than the German league.
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Best in his position and is only a sub on the England team?
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Kilgore is a Spurs fan? :o *bows*

Ahahaha I love this guy, welcome on board :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.