GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Slaps....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
[URL] http://66.160.135.81/misc/videos/ [/URL]

What a bunch of chav twunts.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:36
Regular
Lol weedy little kids should get in with the cool crowd before its too late or get a knife. If someone happy slapped me I'll find it funny and ask to see it. I know the so called bad people who do this type of thing they are'nt as bad as you'ed think in fact they are pretty swell people who look out for each other. I don't understand why people like you think people are stupid just because they dress differently or act differently to you. Go on insult me for thinking differently to you. Go on i dare you.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:36
Regular
Lol weedy little kids should get in with the cool crowd before its too late or get a knife. If someone happy slapped me I'll find it funny and ask to see it. I know the so called bad people who do this type of thing they are'nt as bad as you'ed think in fact they are pretty swell people who look out for each other. I don't understand why people like you think people are stupid just because they dress differently or act differently to you. Go on insult me for thinkingdifferently to you. Go on i dare you.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:29
Regular
hagonfite wrote:
> Secondly you are so lame if you care so much about the
> silly prankz of us kids for instance,

Dude you're a f***ing retard if you consider this kinda crap to be 'just pranks'.

Sure some of them are and they're taken in good humour. But some of these things are blatant assault, for example the one where the 3 guys have tied the kid up to the railing.

I'd love to smack the s*** out of those little punks. They think they're so 'gangstar' because they can pick on one weedy little dude.

Imagine if someone smacked your mum in the head 'for a joke', or your nan in the head just for laughs. It's a joke taken too far, only pikeys could find half of those clips amusing.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:28
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
It's the joys of a london chav mind. Round here we're not like that though. We just sit in our hazy bubble causing no trouble and just going in with life. Very dazed and confused.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
hagonfite wrote:

> So what I'm half black does that mean i'm semi hard for you. You
> prejudice plonker. =D

Semi-hard, hoho.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:24
Regular
for more info check out my thread in intelligence or whatever that forums called.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Captain to you."
Stridman wrote:
> hagonfite wrote:
> Just because I try and convert hindus into believers
>
> Whaa...?

It's his lame attempt to provoke someone in to an argument.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:17
Regular
": ("
hagonfite wrote:
> Just because I try and convert hindus into believers

Whaa...?
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:16
Regular
": ("
I think it's alright to give your friend a happy slap but not a stranger.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:16
Regular
Chippxero wrote:
> hagonfite wrote:
> OK. First things first. I'm in year 9 and I don't do that kinda
> rubbishness. Secondly you are so lame if you care so much about the
> silly prankz of us kids for instance, I hit a guy I don't like today
> with a book about jesus because he's to unholy for me. What are you
> gon do my loser chum?
>
> Well if you had thought your post through theres nothing i'm going to
> do about you being a tw@ thats your choice.
>
> >I'm in year 9 and I don't do that kinda rubbishness.
>
> but you just said you hit people with books!!

Just because I try and convert hindus into believers does'nt mean I'm a chov chav chev whatever you call people unlike you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.