GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Slaps....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
[URL] http://66.160.135.81/misc/videos/ [/URL]

What a bunch of chav twunts.
Fri 04/03/05 at 20:45
Regular
Punching grannys in the face? LOL I got to write a comic on that one. yippeee. LOL I think assualts are jokes so what. What are you and your computer buddys going to do..... Thought not. if you care so much join the feds. Then i'll laugh when you get merked.
Fri 04/03/05 at 20:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
hagonfite are you serioudly saying that if your mum told you that she was assaulted by a group of idiot teenagers in the street, all "for laffs", and she had a black eye, you would just laugh and think it was funny? If the answer is yes you are the worst son in the world.
Fri 04/03/05 at 20:26
Regular
hagonfite wrote:
> Lol weedy little kids should get in with the cool crowd before its too
> late or get a knife.

We're not all at school kid and just because I happen to think someones an idiot for walking up to random pedestrians and smacking them in the head, doesn't make me a 'weed' or 'weak'. This seems to be all anyone gets from you, if they have a different opinion they get called a 'nerd' or a 'dweeb' and then you moan because people don't take your opinions seriously.

> If someone happy slapped me I'll find it funny
> and ask to see it.

And when 4 random people gang up on you, repeatedly smack you in the head and then kick you in face. You'll also find this funny?

> in fact they are pretty
> swell people who look out for each other.

Swell people who tie people up to railings, repeatedly punch them in the head and get money out of them?

I don't understand why
> people like you think people are stupid just because they dress
> differently or act differently to you.

When did I mention how anyone dressed?

I'm talking about general idiots here, I couldn't careless what they're wearing. Anyone who assaults people in the street, gangs up on people who are weaker than them or does anything of this nature is a complete waste of oxygen and would be better off in jail or dead.

>Go on insult me for thinking
> differently to you. Go on i dare you.

Opinions are opinions and I can respect that. But you're totally ignoring what people are actually saying and coming out with "Just cos dey iz different to yo, don't make dem stupid".

No-one said anything about being different. These people are assaulting people for fooksake, can't you see this or does you bad bwoy persona cloud your vision?

It's all very well slapping a mate, but walking up to old ladies and punching them in the face is not in the slightest bit funny.
Fri 04/03/05 at 20:16
Regular
If you watch 4.3 someone actually tries to fight back after being slapped and then they just get pounded by about 6 chavs.

I knew about these quite a while ago...it was the "in" thing to do a few weeks ago in my school. Quite annoying if someone gets you :/
Fri 04/03/05 at 20:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
J Nash wrote:
> hagonfite wrote:
> Go on insult me for thinkingdifferently to you. Go on i dare you.
>
> You're a gayby.

:' )
Fri 04/03/05 at 20:01
Regular
hagonfite wrote:
> Go on insult me for thinkingdifferently to you. Go on i dare you.

You're a gayby.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:58
Regular
Calm yourself. Yes I probably will get jumped some time during my life but I would'nt cry from pain. I only cry if i'm chopping onions. I dont think i'm hard I just don't cry. And somehow I dont belive anything you say.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:49
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Oh and this is coming from a chav.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:48
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
When 4 kids come and jump you until you're to beaten up to cry don't come running to us. I know what it's like to be 'untouchable' in my year (yes go on make some sort of OMG ur braging joke) and yes when it proves useful sometimes I don't go around mugging people thier bank cards. It's not clever and it doesn't make you hard and one day you'll find someone who actually is 'in' who has some sort of integrity giving a print of thier foot in your face.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:46
Regular
"Captain to you."
hagonfite wrote:
> I don't understand why people like you think people are stupid just because > they dress differently or act differently to you.

I didn't expect you to understand to be honest. As for act differently yeah going around smacking people in the face and you wonder why people think of people like that as scum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.