GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Slaps....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
[URL] http://66.160.135.81/misc/videos/ [/URL]

What a bunch of chav twunts.
Sat 05/03/05 at 11:56
Regular
"Pwned"
So what are you doing?
Sat 05/03/05 at 11:52
Regular
I don't understand how you can all call me an idiot when your the ones spending all day on your pc talking to losers when you could be outside doing something with your life.
Fri 04/03/05 at 22:57
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Makes them easier to spot in the identity line ups too :0)
Fri 04/03/05 at 22:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's more the case that people wear clothes to fit in with their neddy ways.
Fri 04/03/05 at 22:49
Regular
": ("
Question: Why do people describe Chavs for what they wear? Why not just describe them as kids who annoy people?
Fri 04/03/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Recording it is just as stupid, if the police wonder apon this, or whatever, then they have proof of alot of crimes taking place on just those small videos.
Fri 04/03/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
23 people just got suspended from my school for happy slapping.

Yes, 23.

One of them for laughing at one of them.
Fri 04/03/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
hagonfite wrote:
> OK. First things first. I'm in year 9 and I don't do that kinda
> rubbishness. Secondly you are so lame if you care so much about the
> silly prankz of us kids for instance, I hit a guy I don't like today
> with a book about jesus because he's to unholy for me. What are you
> gon do my loser chum?

Do you tie kids you dont know up and hit them, and tell them you need £70 off them?
Do you push some guy out the way as your mate runs off with his money?
Do you start punching a kid alot younger then you in the face for some thing he is sure he didnt do?

No.
You're an idiot.
Fri 04/03/05 at 20:52
Regular
Nah, you're an idiot.

You're trying to act like the 'big man' on the internet, but in reality if someone did assault you in the street you'd wet your diaper and go off crying to mummy.

I tire off you anyway. Trying to have conversation with you is like asking cripples for dancing tips.
Fri 04/03/05 at 20:48
Regular
Piles of ashes cant get black eyes but if it was my dad I probably wouldnt care less I am that kinda guy sadistic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.