GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New design forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/05 at 16:15
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have requested that a new forum for graphics and design but my original post didn't really get much of a reply in the 'site bugs' forum SMV has said if it gets more support it will be considered, so i am posting this here in the hope that there are members out there that would like a new graphics and design forum.

Please post if you would like to see this forum created or if you have anyother ideas.

Below is my original post detailling what i would see as going on in the new forum.

"i'm here to request that you start a graphics and design forum for people to showcase examples of their images, videos, animations and websites they do outside of the forums.

I relise that a thread could be started but often a thread gets lost in the everyday dribble, and a forum just for these would i feel be the best way.

I haven't asked many other people about this but there a forum for creative writing so i figure a similar one could be started for this."

thanks for you support.
Tue 08/03/05 at 13:44
Regular
"NULL"
Graphics and Animation
Tue 08/03/05 at 13:51
Regular
"Captain to you."
Thanks for all the support and for the staffies giving it a chance.

The splendiferus design forum? hehe

'Graphics and Animation' sounds good

will have a bit of a think.

EDIT:

Chippxero's Mystical Mastical Design Forum?
or
Art and Design Forum
or
Creative Arts

I still think 'Graphics and Animation' would probably be best. Would be nice to hear from other people though.
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Very_Metal wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> Oh Creepy: [URL]http://7seven.cc/new_index.html[/URL]
>
> very nice mate, well stylised. the loader bar could maybe do with not
> being on the pointer when nothing is loading though?

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, really? I think I mentioned that somewhere, and I haven't spoken to whoever I was making it for...I forget (Creepy?)...for a while.
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:17
Regular
Graphic Design and Everything (Art Student discussion)
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:10
Regular
"serenity now!"
Remember creative writing is gonna be in there too, so the title would have to reference that.

I'm sure this should be my job...
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:21
"period drama"
Creative Writing and Design.
Tue 08/03/05 at 21:55
Regular
"NULL"
Nimco wrote:
> Graphics and Animation

Creative Writing, Graphics and Animation
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Creative Stuff.
Wed 09/03/05 at 00:41
Regular
"R8 ME WEBSIT 4 ME!!!" and "LOOK M8 AM CREATIVEZZ LOLZ" forum.
Wed 09/03/05 at 00:47
Regular
"Captain to you."
smv wrote:
> Remember creative writing is gonna be in there too, so the title would
> have to reference that.
>
> I'm sure this should be my job...

hmm i know you where thinking about mixing them but you didn't say it definatly(spelling?) would be.

As a side note have you looked at other forums and considered closing them? i don't mean right now i just mean as they get barely any posts they seem a bit of a waste of space, i relise that they mite be seen as needed as they refer to games and such but they get very low amounts of posts.

I do of course relise that this new forum that i am trying to get created may well fall flat on it's face and in which case i would expect the staffies to delete the forum or move the threads as i wouldn't want i ending up as just a usless forum.

But as we have seen from this weekend in the general chat forum alot of posts isn't always a good thing, this new forum is unlikely to need to much moderating and shouldn't have to many problems with the filthy spammers that make up most of the forums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.