GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New design forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/05 at 16:15
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have requested that a new forum for graphics and design but my original post didn't really get much of a reply in the 'site bugs' forum SMV has said if it gets more support it will be considered, so i am posting this here in the hope that there are members out there that would like a new graphics and design forum.

Please post if you would like to see this forum created or if you have anyother ideas.

Below is my original post detailling what i would see as going on in the new forum.

"i'm here to request that you start a graphics and design forum for people to showcase examples of their images, videos, animations and websites they do outside of the forums.

I relise that a thread could be started but often a thread gets lost in the everyday dribble, and a forum just for these would i feel be the best way.

I haven't asked many other people about this but there a forum for creative writing so i figure a similar one could be started for this."

thanks for you support.
Wed 09/03/05 at 09:19
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Creative & Visual Arts
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:27
Regular
I think it would be a grand idea and perhaps I could pick up a few tips along the way as my graphic design is not up to scratch.
Wed 09/03/05 at 11:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"Sixth Form Goth Poetry & Visual Design Forum"
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:36
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
The

"questionably aquired software demonstration showcase (there's no way ANYONE in this forum owns a legal copy of Lightwave/Cinema4D/Flash/Photoshop apart from possibly Tyla!)... With a little 'I'm a funked up Goth with no friends who invented the whole Goth movement' writing"

Forum...

Catchy:/
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:17
Regular
Tyla's Suggestion cut down to three words: -

"Goths and Pirates"
Thu 10/03/05 at 00:30
Regular
"8==="
"Freedom of expression means nothing here and we're all too shallow and ego-centric to appreciate anything you might have made even if it took you decades because we're all sad and we have no friends so we code code code whilst our tears trickle between the keys why doesn't anyone love us oh why oh why forum"

Think the title's a little long?
Thu 10/03/05 at 00:32
Regular
"8==="
smv wrote:
> Remember creative writing is gonna be in there too, so the title would
> have to reference that.
>
> I'm sure this should be my job...

Just call it 'Hypertext Forum' then, have people link to music they've made also.
Thu 10/03/05 at 19:51
Regular
"Bicycle"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Creative Writing and Design.
Fri 11/03/05 at 02:28
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Tyla wrote:
> The
>
> "questionably aquired software demonstration showcase (there's
> no way ANYONE in this forum owns a legal copy of
> Lightwave/Cinema4D/Flash/Photoshop apart from possibly Tyla!)... With
> a little 'I'm a funked up Goth with no friends who invented the whole
> Goth movement' writing"

my copy of 3ds max is entirely legal.
Fri 11/03/05 at 08:01
Regular
"8==="
In Russia. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.