GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top 100 Video Games Of All Time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/02/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
I really do apologise if this has been done over and over again, but watched the Cartoon's greatest yesterday and wondered what the top 100 video games would be as voted for by you guys. Yes there has been "best games ever threads" etc... but what about a top 100.

Over the next few weeks, I will be asking people on many forums what their favourite video games are and on the final deadline I will total up all the votes and display the results on the web. Hopefully this will work as I reckon it will be interesting.

Don't worry by the way, I will only ask on general forums and not PS2 or Gamecube only ones. Now here's how it will work:

You can pick any video game of past and present but only once. You pick your ten favourite video games and list them giving a little comment on why if you can and please write the format of it too. (Snes, Mega Drive, PS1, X Box etc…) Games that have been released yearly like Smackdown or FIFA will count as only one overall game. So if you prefer Pro Evo 4 over Pro Evo 3 then it will count as a Pro Evo vote overall.

Each game you vote for will be given a point and the games with the highest points will be entered into the top 100 video games.

Mario Bros. 3, Pong, Metal Gear Solid, FIFA, Sonic The Hedgehog, Halo, Pacman you name it. I hope you will take this serious, and I will post newer details on deadline when I can.
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:48
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> ToeJam & Earl
>
> :^)

HAHRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was the only one to ever have played that.
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:49
Regular
"\\"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Ms NY wrote:
> ToeJam & Earl
>
> :^)
>
>
> HAHRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I thought I was the only one to ever have played that.

Bought a copy the other week. Shame I didn't realise my MD was broken.

*sigh*
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:54
Regular
[URL]http://www.tjande.com/audio/tje_theme.mp3[/URL]
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:09
Regular
"cachoo"
That music rules!
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:11
Regular
Damn right. :D

So much fuunnnnkkk
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:11
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Snake Rattle n' Roll, the best Rare game there ever was.
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:16
Regular
[URL]http://www.azchords.com/t/themesongs-tabs-4355/toejamandearl-tabs-44513.html[/URL]

:O

Must learn

edit: Damn, it's wrong, but I can fix it.
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:20
Regular
"cachoo"
Imagine playing that on the guitar?! You'd make good money on the streets playing that song. People will love you.

Must print!
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:27
Regular
I can play it! :D

heheheahharhaahehah
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:28
Regular
Only problem is - that second note should be D-5, not A-5. Rest of it seems fine

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.