GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Goldeneye: Rogue Agent is crap..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Eye : Rogue Agent'.
Tue 23/11/04 at 08:22
Regular
Just in case you were in any doubt and was optimistic about EA's clear rip off here be the IGN review:

[URL]http://cube.ign.com/articles/568/568339p1.html[/URL]
Wed 24/11/04 at 16:45
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> pftt
>
> Best FPS goes like this:
>
> 1) Half-Life 2
> 2) Half-Life
> 3) Goldeneye 007

*nods*

They would probably be my 3. Discounting the Thief and Deus Ex series as they aren't pure FPS. Riddick would be up here but again this is a mixture of different genres, the same for System Shock.

Timesplitters is possibly the biggest joke of a series I have come across with one of the most pathetic single player attempts *cue cliché * ever.
Wed 24/11/04 at 16:04
Regular
Additionally, you're a ****ing moron if you have any Timesplitters game in the top 10.
Wed 24/11/04 at 16:03
Regular
pftt

Best FPS goes like this:

1) Half-Life 2
2) Half-Life
3) Goldeneye 007

I put SS2 with RPGs really.
Wed 24/11/04 at 15:51
Regular
"BOO YA!"
did you ever expect much from a game that claims to be the successor to rares masterpiece , its just a desperate attempt at getting publisity calling it that m and it tarnishes the name goldeneye . now if they just ported the origional goldeneye to gc with online play , now thats what im after
Wed 24/11/04 at 15:47
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> gamecollector wrote:
> lol half life and ss are good games i admit, but not as good as
> halo
> 1+2 and timesplitters,
>
> Ahahahahahahh...

What, he's right.
Wed 24/11/04 at 15:45
Regular
Pffft, they just decided it would be a smart idea to advertise the fact that they publish it, as pretty much no-one knew they published the other ones.
Wed 24/11/04 at 15:43
Regular
Generals was the first Command and Conquer game with EA 'Games' pretty much in full control.
Wed 24/11/04 at 15:40
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Whoever said Command and Conquer should be shot from point blank
> range.
>
> Westwood made the Command and Conquer series what it is, EA tried to
> take it mainstream by completely toning down the strategy and making
> it a hell of a lot easier.

Eh?

EA have owned Westwood ever since it was good.
In fact, I'm sure they've owned it since Tiberian Sun, at least - I sold my only copies of the game from before that, so I've no idea.
Wed 24/11/04 at 15:40
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> munn wrote:
> Technically then, though, it could still be good then?
>
> Eh. I read another few reviews after the IGN one.

Fair enough.
Did you do the same for the "Feel TheMagic" review?
They seemed to chrun out similar scores.

So, maybe IGN aren't so idiotic?
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Bow to me!"
And Halo 1 and 2 arent better than Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. I dont see why Halo is so popular. Ive been playing it a few hours revently and its good, but everyone goes mad for it and its not that special. I just cant see it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.