GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 Nightmares"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/05 at 01:22
Regular
Is what I had last night. I normally take little notice of dreams, except when they involve me being rich and sleeping with my own personal Angelina Jolie, at which point I genuinely want to murder my alarm clock.

Still, 3 separate nightmares in a night, all of which woke me up with a jolt, that's a record for me I think.

What were they about? Too damn weird to explain, and even if I did they wouldn't have the same effect on you, nor would they make any sense.

Note to self : No more nightcaps of whisky and coke.

Lucid dreaming is the way forward I believe ...

Good Night.
Thu 17/02/05 at 07:57
Regular
"SOUP!"
Go on, tell us what they were about you big Nancy...
Thu 17/02/05 at 03:40
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Well, I do not have many nightmares. But yeah, just a 75% of a decade ago; I had some normal dreams. Whats so special about them is that in them I used to be splashed by some water, or realize that I am being treated wit something warm. Then, when I wake up, I realize that I had unloaded my bladder when I felt something "warm".

But tell me, did you turn on your PC an connected to the net at 1 in the night just because you had three nightmares?

*Angelina Jolie, eh?*
Thu 17/02/05 at 01:22
Regular
Is what I had last night. I normally take little notice of dreams, except when they involve me being rich and sleeping with my own personal Angelina Jolie, at which point I genuinely want to murder my alarm clock.

Still, 3 separate nightmares in a night, all of which woke me up with a jolt, that's a record for me I think.

What were they about? Too damn weird to explain, and even if I did they wouldn't have the same effect on you, nor would they make any sense.

Note to self : No more nightcaps of whisky and coke.

Lucid dreaming is the way forward I believe ...

Good Night.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.