GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 Nightmares"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/05 at 01:22
Regular
Is what I had last night. I normally take little notice of dreams, except when they involve me being rich and sleeping with my own personal Angelina Jolie, at which point I genuinely want to murder my alarm clock.

Still, 3 separate nightmares in a night, all of which woke me up with a jolt, that's a record for me I think.

What were they about? Too damn weird to explain, and even if I did they wouldn't have the same effect on you, nor would they make any sense.

Note to self : No more nightcaps of whisky and coke.

Lucid dreaming is the way forward I believe ...

Good Night.
Fri 25/02/05 at 20:07
Regular
Lucid dreaming probably owns.

The closest I've come is dreaming I was sitting on the floor with my cat, as a kitten, seeing it had some writing engraved on it's side, and realising I was dreaming. Then as soon as I tried to control what I was dreaming the ground opened up, I fell into a big red and blue spiraly hole, and woke up.

I'd quite like to be able to do it properly though...
Sat 19/02/05 at 18:58
Regular
"cachoo"
My nightmares are always the same.
Same place, same people, same things happening.
This nightmare only changed last week, with 2 tortoise shell kittens which used to be ginger.. and then got bit by an alien with mighty sharp teeth.

Only died once, but still lived on in spirit trying to kill my murderer.
Sat 19/02/05 at 17:37
Regular
The Winster wrote:
> I never though you might feel pain in a dream...

I doubt we do, it's all in the brain.

Most likely the dream I had was formed by my own assumptions of what being shot in the head would feel like.

Dreams are strange.
Sat 19/02/05 at 17:26
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'd say I've felt pain in a dream before.

I've also had those dreams where you feel yourself jerk somewhat painfully after being attcked having fallen in a dream etc.
Sat 19/02/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Always the winner?"
gamesfreak wrote:
> Pandaemonium wrote:
> Before anyone says "if you die in a dream, you die in real
> life" I'll say b******, it's not true.
>
> I agree, I have been shot in the head numerous times in my dreams and
> felt the pain for milliseconds before I wake.
>
> Still alive.

I've never died in a dream; so there is n scope for filling the pain. I never though you might feel pain in a dream...
Sat 19/02/05 at 14:33
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Before anyone says "if you die in a dream, you die in real
> life" I'll say b******, it's not true.

I agree, I have been shot in the head numerous times in my dreams and felt the pain for milliseconds before I wake.

Still alive.
Sat 19/02/05 at 14:30
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Well; did you have the rarest dreams? I don't know what ddo you call them; but in such dreams; you dream that you are reaming; and you feel that you are still awake. I've had such dreas thrice; and once it was three-tier (!).
Sat 19/02/05 at 12:55
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Ive never had a dream where i die, although ive had many where others do.

In one my friend was casually strolling across some train tracks, which were located in a sort of trench next to the side of the road where we had pulled up. He continued to walk across until something metal on his shoe got attracted to the electric rail, and he snapped into place next to it like a magnet, was hilarious. He then started to vibrate as if he were being electrocuted. Then someone in the car made some tradgic speech or some mumbo, then i turned to look at my mate who had disentigrated into a pile of human shaped glowly red ash.

Other dreams ive had recently: Dreamt i was lil Ze from "city of god", cept i had a safe like Scarface did. Then outside that an angel got stabbed by a devil, then she stabbed him, and they both sorta vapourised in blinding light frenzy, was very strange.

My all time favourite: I dreamt i had a chainsaw hand! Exactly like the one from the film "evil dead". I was trying to fill it up with petrol in my kitchen, then turned around, and i was in a field with people. Next thing you know a cow starts being sliced up by an invisible knife infront of me. Then i look to see some friends around a wishing well, and i woke up at that point.
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:49
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I've had some great romantic ones aswell, but they just mess with your head.
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:48
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I've had some amazing dreams:

- I've played cards with Dot Cotton and got shot twice in the chest.

- I've had a recurring dream where I fall out of a car window and into the accuratly placed rocky sea beneath.

- I've been chased and woke up just as I've died.

I have a lot of dying ones, I notice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.