GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 Nightmares"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/05 at 01:22
Regular
Is what I had last night. I normally take little notice of dreams, except when they involve me being rich and sleeping with my own personal Angelina Jolie, at which point I genuinely want to murder my alarm clock.

Still, 3 separate nightmares in a night, all of which woke me up with a jolt, that's a record for me I think.

What were they about? Too damn weird to explain, and even if I did they wouldn't have the same effect on you, nor would they make any sense.

Note to self : No more nightcaps of whisky and coke.

Lucid dreaming is the way forward I believe ...

Good Night.
Thu 17/02/05 at 01:22
Regular
Is what I had last night. I normally take little notice of dreams, except when they involve me being rich and sleeping with my own personal Angelina Jolie, at which point I genuinely want to murder my alarm clock.

Still, 3 separate nightmares in a night, all of which woke me up with a jolt, that's a record for me I think.

What were they about? Too damn weird to explain, and even if I did they wouldn't have the same effect on you, nor would they make any sense.

Note to self : No more nightcaps of whisky and coke.

Lucid dreaming is the way forward I believe ...

Good Night.
Thu 17/02/05 at 03:40
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Well, I do not have many nightmares. But yeah, just a 75% of a decade ago; I had some normal dreams. Whats so special about them is that in them I used to be splashed by some water, or realize that I am being treated wit something warm. Then, when I wake up, I realize that I had unloaded my bladder when I felt something "warm".

But tell me, did you turn on your PC an connected to the net at 1 in the night just because you had three nightmares?

*Angelina Jolie, eh?*
Thu 17/02/05 at 07:57
Regular
"SOUP!"
Go on, tell us what they were about you big Nancy...
Thu 17/02/05 at 19:02
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
I once had a series of strange nightmares about falling off things. Wierd as hell, I didn't wake up when it hit the ground and it hurt. maybe someone was punching me in the night, or I was banging my head against the wall. I reckon I dropped a few IQ points, but some were pretty fun after the first few. Woo! I'm flying.
Fri 18/02/05 at 11:55
Regular
I had a dream about a giant pigeon the other night.

Sounds like one of those cliche "I was being chased by a giant rabbit" things, but it seriously did happen, the pigeon was huge.

Dreams are strange.
Fri 18/02/05 at 12:56
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I have 2 recurring nightmares;

1. Being pursued by zombies. This always ends in one of two ways; I either turn the chainsaw/shotgun/sword/flamethrower on myself as a swarm of them close in on me, in order to prevent myself from becoming one of them. Or myself and a small group of indistinct faced people survive and live in constant fear of 'em.

2. That the whole world has been obliterated by an enormous nuclear war. Curiously, I've barely had this one since the night of September 10th 2001.

I had at least one of these every single night from age of about 17 up to the age of 26. Which probably explains a lot about me...
Fri 18/02/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
My friend had a nightmare before that zombies were walking all over him. But then he woke and found that his cat had been walking all over him! lol!
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:29
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
I love sleep and cant get enough of it. All those people who say you waste half your life asleep, what idiots! Sleep is the best! You can do things you cant in real life, you cant be physically harmed, shows you directions to take in life, makes sense of garbage you've seen/heard/experienced in the last day or too.

I always have the most amazing dreams, probably due to the fact that i like to smoke dope. I sleep for 10-12 hours ideally, but school usually cuts that short :(

The weirdest thing ive learnt whilst asleep is how to distinguish between whether your dreaming or actually awake. I used to have a really bad reoccuring nightmare in which i would see my number 1 fear. Whats weird about it is i have never actually seen one in real life, my fear that is; After seeing a weather video presented by craig charles when i was really young, during a thunder storm, in which i learnt about 'ball lightning'. For some reason i had been afraid of that ever since, yet never actually seen one...Anyways, in one set of dreams i was being "attacked" by one of these ball things, in my own bed. I was dreaming i was asleep, and these things were making buzzing noises etc around my head, so i tryed to open my eyes but i couldnt. This happened several times until the point when i realised i knew the difference between dream/reality.

Since then ive never had nightmare, and have had more control over my dreams. I cant remember the name of it, but theres some thing were you can learn to control your dreams, astro something?

Anyways, sleep rules!
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I had a dream that there was a revolution, but a really polite one where Blair was asked to leave number 10 and did so really huffily.
Then I was made PM and played drums during my Question Time and my cabinet were a skiffle band.
Then for some reason I turned into Powers Booth in Southern Comfort and was pursued through North London by Cajuns.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I have this weird recurring dream where I'm in a race (motorsport of some kind, I don't know exactly) and I go off this huge jump.

Unfortunately, there is nothing on the other side of the jump, and I just fall and fall into oblivion until I wake up with a jolt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.