GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ellen Mcarthur"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/02/05 at 15:40
Regular
amongst the people i know, and we are a nice jovial happy bunch and into our sport, i have to say i don't know many people who like her. There is something about her that dosn't lend her to being liked and i hate all the false emotion round everyone celebrating one of the most poinless acheivements in sporting history. Nobody really cares ok well maybe the 2% of the population who regularly sail might care slightly but from those who i know, who do none of them seem to care either. I would go so far as to say shewould be the person i would most like to banish from the public eye. she annoys me greatly
Tue 08/02/05 at 18:46
Regular
whats so hard about sitting in a boat for 70 days?
Tue 08/02/05 at 16:19
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'd rob the wheels from her boat if it had any '_'
Tue 08/02/05 at 16:18
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
If she'd have quoted anything remotely PROPER Sports related, then I may have shown even a slight interest.

But as it is. Meh.
Tue 08/02/05 at 16:14
"\(^_-)/ yea i win"
i think ellen macarthur has done well to go around the world all on her own and beat the french. She must be tired though with only 5 minutes a day

WELL DONE ELLEN
Tue 08/02/05 at 16:01
Regular
Oh, and for the record, no - I don't really care.
But that doesn't mean it's a great achievement.
Tue 08/02/05 at 16:01
Regular
The only thing I agree with from any of you is her personality.

I had this idea of her being all modest, and then when I saw the press conference on Sky News earlier... well, yeah.
"I had to climb the mast 3 TIMES. THREE! ON MY OWN!"

Yeah, well done.

But I do think it's an incredible achievement, and well done to her and everything. 21,000 miles on your own and seeing nothing but water for 70 odd days takes something.
But yeah - she's seems to be a bit of an a**e to be honest.
Tue 08/02/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Can't say I care an awful lot, but that won't stop her making loads of money out of telling her wonderful stories to the media and writing a book about it all.
Tue 08/02/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I just think it's boring, yup well done love you've had a good sail now what's the football results. Needlessly endangering her own life and those who would have to save her if anything went wrong
Tue 08/02/05 at 15:40
Regular
amongst the people i know, and we are a nice jovial happy bunch and into our sport, i have to say i don't know many people who like her. There is something about her that dosn't lend her to being liked and i hate all the false emotion round everyone celebrating one of the most poinless acheivements in sporting history. Nobody really cares ok well maybe the 2% of the population who regularly sail might care slightly but from those who i know, who do none of them seem to care either. I would go so far as to say shewould be the person i would most like to banish from the public eye. she annoys me greatly

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.