GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kurt Angle update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/02/05 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Partial Source:- Pro Wrestling Obsever.

Kurt Angle was seen clutching his hand several times at the Royal Rumble. Rumour has it that Kurt is ios experiencing loss of feeling in his right hand. It doesn't take a surgeon t realise that this is bad news for the again deterioriating state of Kurt's neck. Depending on how sensibly the WWE and Kurt himself plays things over the coming months, I'd reckon he has a year of active competition at most left in him.
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:08
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> Hillfish wrote:
> well he is the on who gave angle a career threatening f-5 and put
> him
> out of action 4 months... angle needed complex neck surgery and a
> neck injury may never properly be healed.
>
> oh dear.
>
> in a way i'm kinda happy to know that someone still takes wrestling
> at face value and doesn't dig too deep.
>
> in another way i'm fed up that i wasted 5 seconds reading that.

Further to what V_M said...

The actuality of the situation is that Brock, for all his faults, carried Kurt Angle to a decent match, knowing full well that one botched move/bump could have paralysed Angle. Brock actually deserves some praise for that.
Wed 09/02/05 at 00:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Lipe wrote:
> Maybe because Kurt Angle's injury was worse? God...

very true. it's really busted up. i can see some benefit shows for mr angle down the line somewhere.. like the Sabu ones.
Wed 09/02/05 at 00:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Hillfish wrote:
> well he is the on who gave angle a career threatening f-5 and put him
> out of action 4 months... angle needed complex neck surgery and a
> neck injury may never properly be healed.

oh dear.

in a way i'm kinda happy to know that someone still takes wrestling at face value and doesn't dig too deep.

in another way i'm fed up that i wasted 5 seconds reading that.
Tue 08/02/05 at 22:37
Regular
Maybe because Kurt Angle's injury was worse? God...
Tue 08/02/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Dates of Birth (just in case you were interested):

Kurt Angle: December 9, 1968
The Undertaker: March 24, 1965
Ric Flair: February 25, 1950

I know a lot of the time it is down to injuries, but if Ric Flair can keep going when he is 55 years old and he has had previous neck injuries i can't see why Kurt Angle will stop soon. I used to think that Flair couldnt do backdrops properly until someone on this forum told me that he tilted to the left because he had major surgery on his neck. This seems similar to the Kurt Angle situation, so he may keep going for a little while longer.
Tue 08/02/05 at 20:23
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
well he is the on who gave angle a career threatening f-5 and put him out of action 4 months... angle needed complex neck surgery and a neck injury may never properly be healed.
Tue 08/02/05 at 19:47
Regular
"you've got a beard"
um.. why exactly??
Tue 08/02/05 at 18:22
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Well lets all thank Mr Lesnar for Angle's seemingly early retirement... i hate Lesnar even more now :(
Sat 05/02/05 at 23:37
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
What do you think will happen with the Angle/Michaels situation. I wouldn't have thought Michaels would have let Angle get away with that. It would obviously be difficult do do as they are on different shows but Michaels has to get revenge somehow. Has there ever been a rivalry of people on the different shows and how did it work? I know about Undertaker/Kane at Wrestlemania 20. Angle should lose to Cena in the Smackdown Number One COntender Final at No Way Out and then Cena goes onto JBL at Wrestlemania and Angle could have a rivalry with Michaels for a match at Wrestlemania. I am guessing that it would be unlikely for either to switch shows, but could there be a temporary swap, e.g. Michaels goes to Smackdown for about a month or so to have this rivalry? But then there is the Michaels/Edge rivalry that isnt ending yet. Is that going to Wrestlemania? Will Michaels have to wait until next years Rumble to eliminate Kurt again?
Thu 03/02/05 at 14:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Eddie Conguerro wrote:
> Well, if he is going to remain active, you would want to get as many
> main events out of him as you could.

True but i found putting him in a last man standing match against JBL on Smackdown a bit weird. A PPV yes but not a normal show. You may want to get as many main events out of him as you can but matches like that may mean you only getting 10 main events instead of 15 or 20

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.