GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kurt Angle update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/02/05 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Partial Source:- Pro Wrestling Obsever.

Kurt Angle was seen clutching his hand several times at the Royal Rumble. Rumour has it that Kurt is ios experiencing loss of feeling in his right hand. It doesn't take a surgeon t realise that this is bad news for the again deterioriating state of Kurt's neck. Depending on how sensibly the WWE and Kurt himself plays things over the coming months, I'd reckon he has a year of active competition at most left in him.
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Kawada wrote:
> Wardy_MoD wrote:
> Oh right...i bet he felt bad after!
>
> Who Owen?? I really hope you don't mean Owen with that question

No i don't mean Owen, even I am not that heartless! I meant the idiot who cut to the promo.
Now you mention McMahon screwing Bret Hart, is it where Bret had a match and he said if he didnt win he would never wrestle on American soil again?
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> Have you read Edge's book? It's meant to be good, but i havent bought
> it yet

Yeah i brought it for the other half for Christmas.. And hes nearly done..
To be honest cant be much worse than Chyna's Lita's and The Hardy Boyz book
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> Oh right...i bet he felt bad after!

Who Owen?? I really hope you don't mean Owen with that question

Is it true that Bret Hart quit
> the WWE because Vince McMahon wouldnt take responsibility for Owens
> death and they had a huge argument?

Not too sure on the exact details but i believe Bret was quitting anyway and so Vince took the opportunity to screw him over in Montreal. So he was either quitting anyway, back in 97 two years before Owens death, or quit because he got screwed
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Have you read Edge's book? It's meant to be good, but i havent bought it yet
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> No I havent, is it worth reading?
>
> Is it the one where he said he was going to quit wrestling because
> the chops hurt?

Yeah its worth it if your a wrestling fan..

And he didnt say he was going to quit wrestling cause the chops hurt.. He said that he just didnt expect them to hurt as much as they did do..
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
No I havent, is it worth reading?

Is it the one where he said he was going to quit wrestling because the chops hurt?
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> Also, did anyone see this years No Mercy with Kurt Angle Vs The Big
> Show, that had to be one hell of a bump for Kurts neck, a chokeslam
> off of the top turnbuckle! Jeeeez, no wonder his neck is destroyed
> if he gets moves like that done on him!

Wardy.. Its not just that match whats messed around with his neck.. Its at risk everytime he goes into the ring.. Plus wrestling with it broken at the olympics probably didnt help the future condidtion of his neck.. And remember he was out for neck surgery last year aswell.. So Kurt Angle has always had a problems with his neck.

Do i take it you have not read his book. Its True Its True?!
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Kawada wrote:
> 30 foot scaffold match with HHH, Batista, Tomko, Heidenreich, Hassan
> and Taker

Hey no fair you have to let me keep Batista.. And you know why Kawada ;)
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Going back to Kurt Angle...is the loss of feeling in his hand due to his neck problems, because of all the nerves etc?

Also, did anyone see this years No Mercy with Kurt Angle Vs The Big Show, that had to be one hell of a bump for Kurts neck, a chokeslam off of the top turnbuckle! Jeeeez, no wonder his neck is destroyed if he gets moves like that done on him!
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Oh right...i bet he felt bad after! Is it true that Bret Hart quit the WWE because Vince McMahon wouldnt take responsibility for Owens death and they had a huge argument?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.