GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kurt Angle update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/02/05 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Partial Source:- Pro Wrestling Obsever.

Kurt Angle was seen clutching his hand several times at the Royal Rumble. Rumour has it that Kurt is ios experiencing loss of feeling in his right hand. It doesn't take a surgeon t realise that this is bad news for the again deterioriating state of Kurt's neck. Depending on how sensibly the WWE and Kurt himself plays things over the coming months, I'd reckon he has a year of active competition at most left in him.
Tue 01/02/05 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Partial Source:- Pro Wrestling Obsever.

Kurt Angle was seen clutching his hand several times at the Royal Rumble. Rumour has it that Kurt is ios experiencing loss of feeling in his right hand. It doesn't take a surgeon t realise that this is bad news for the again deterioriating state of Kurt's neck. Depending on how sensibly the WWE and Kurt himself plays things over the coming months, I'd reckon he has a year of active competition at most left in him.
Tue 01/02/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Only a year left of Kurt Angle? That's quite saddening and he would be very difficult to replace.
Tue 01/02/05 at 16:19
Regular
Bah...1 year left of the guy I love watching to wrestle the most.
Tue 01/02/05 at 18:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it's definitely a massive shame. i guess he joined WWE at the wrong time, as bigger and badder bumps were the policy :S
Wed 02/02/05 at 13:08
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> it's definitely a massive shame. i guess he joined WWE at the wrong
> time, as bigger and badder bumps were the policy :S

I think his olympic escapades with a broken neck probably did more damage to be honest.
Wed 02/02/05 at 13:13
Regular
Eddie Conguerro wrote:
> I think his olympic escapades with a broken neck probably did more
> damage to be honest.

But if he hadn't done that then he probably wouldn't have gotten into the WWE.
Wed 02/02/05 at 13:46
Regular
"..."
Lipe wrote:
> Eddie Conguerro wrote:
> I think his olympic escapades with a broken neck probably did more
> damage to be honest.
>
> But if he hadn't done that then he probably wouldn't have gotten into
> the WWE.

True. But having said that he may have made his way to the WWE evenetually anyway. Look at Lesnar he didn't win any gold medals, but his collegiate achievements were enought to get his (unappreciated) place.
Wed 02/02/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Kurt could stay in the WWE, either writing storylines or coaching new stars, he has a lot of experience he could use to help new talent. He also is not only a great wrestler, but he is a great comedian, i always remember his Rap Battle with John Cena, couldnt stop laughing!

I think he could also be a goo commentator if any of the current commentators quit, or maybe be used as a commentator on Velocity or something like that.
Wed 02/02/05 at 19:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He'll probably be a manager or something like that if he wants to stay on afterwards, will miss him when he does go though. The WWE can't afford to lose what little talented wrestlers they have.

Did think it was weird though sticking him in that match with Bradshaw, quite a punishing type of match
Thu 03/02/05 at 12:08
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> He'll probably be a manager or something like that if he wants to stay
> on afterwards, will miss him when he does go though. The WWE can't
> afford to lose what little talented wrestlers they have.
>
> Did think it was weird though sticking him in that match with
> Bradshaw, quite a punishing type of match

Well, if he is going to remain active, you would want to get as many main events out of him as you could. But still he does need protecting from some of the more stiff competitors. Although would you like to be the Road Agent who tells Kurt that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.