GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X ray machine?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Anyone else read anything about this? [URL]http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=6657[/URL]

The "Angel Light?"

Apparently it's a device that allows the guy who invented the bear suit (you can see it to the left of the photo) to see through walls, and supposedly breaks a lot of the laws of physics.

It's gotta be a hoax right? right?
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"I turned it on and it was awesome"
Nah, hoax methinks.
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
We should all be more worried about this man: [URL]http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1252537.html[/URL]

I want one.
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
> Time to start covering ourselves in tin foil and living on the roof
> I
> say.
>
> Oh hell, don't say things like that. The frootloop bridage will take
> it as further proof that tinfoil hats are protection, and this is the
> latest device to threaten them.........

Someone I went to school with was convinced that if he wore a suit made of white paper, it would deflect a nuclear blast. The same kid also refused to apologise or take back the "your mum" joke he made to someone who's mum died the week before. Yes, he was a bellend.
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Nah, not buying it. Wouldn't you take some pictures of it in action and show them off if you had? And how could someone in a garage with no scientific knowledge make that, when real scientists have been trying to accomplish the same thing in labs for years? How fortunate he had to take it apart...
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Time to start covering ourselves in tin foil and living on the roof I
> say.

Oh hell, don't say things like that. The frootloop bridage will take it as further proof that tinfoil hats are protection, and this is the latest device to threaten them.........
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:07
Regular
I always carry an umbrella with me for exactly that reason. Try again.
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:04
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Still, the thought that light could kill you is a bit terrifying. No
> shield or shelter, just an unstoppable force that could destroy every
> atom in your body no matter where you hid.
>

WTF? The Sun's been there since life began on Earth and you've only just stumbled upon this fact?
Thu 20/01/05 at 11:57
Regular
Still, the thought that light could kill you is a bit terrifying. No shield or shelter, just an unstoppable force that could destroy every atom in your body no matter where you hid.

Time to start covering ourselves in tin foil and living on the roof I say.
Thu 20/01/05 at 11:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cycloon wrote:
> The bits all about the 'Hyde' side of the machine are kind of too
> convenient and allow get out clauses. Still.

Yeah, that's what my immediate thought was, and the fact that it was dismantled after he found the "Hyde" side effects. Still, It'd be pretty damn cool if it were true.

Having said that, the claim by a bloke (who I'm sure has no formal education) and who's other main invention was a suit of armor that enabled you to get up close and personal with bears reeks of a snakeoil salesman.
Thu 20/01/05 at 11:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The bits all about the 'Hyde' side of the machine are kind of too convenient and allow get out clauses. Still.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.