GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X ray machine?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Anyone else read anything about this? [URL]http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=6657[/URL]

The "Angel Light?"

Apparently it's a device that allows the guy who invented the bear suit (you can see it to the left of the photo) to see through walls, and supposedly breaks a lot of the laws of physics.

It's gotta be a hoax right? right?
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:13
Regular
I discovered black light when I got locked in that cupboard.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:13
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
There no reason why that invention couldnt be real. You can buy an adaptor to put on the end of a JVC camera which can penetrate clothing and reveal the persons "other clothing". You can also do that buy using a camera with a bright flash at close range (proven on Brainiac)

But it fails to mention his background, qualifications etc Nobody can just put something like that together unless they have a pretty sizeable understanding of Physics, Quantum Physics + Mechanics and others. For one, no one would ever muck around with a microwave unit unless they knew exactly what they were doing. One mistake and you'll start cooking! Not to mention the instant blindness and infertility you'll suffer.

Industrial lasers, plasma?...I find it hard to believe this man in his garage could aqquire these.

The concept is believeable, but by an average Joe (assuming he isnt actually some ex-St.Alamos scientist) isnt.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I first discovered black light when i first went to the laser quest.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ahahaha, that is impossible.

Impossible.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:03
Regular
Aha, I heard of black light first from "Gone in 60 seconds" and then again in French.

WEll, seen it in action, rather, I'd heard of it well before then.

You dunces.

Nerr.

Also, I'll buy that Mechawarrior humanoid thing off of that guy from the Ananova report.
It sounds cool.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Bwhahahaha. Google is my friend. Every day a school day and all that. :)

Your only friend?
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:20
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Timmargh wrote:
> You bumhole! I felt stupid for a while there ...

Bwhahahaha. Google is my friend. Every day a school day and all that. :)
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Same here, I had to look it up after reading the article.
> Sometimes I just give the impression of being a know it all. ;P

You bumhole! I felt stupid for a while there ...
Thu 20/01/05 at 19:33
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> If it can see through walls, why can't it see through his hand and not
> just through the skin? I smell the faint whiff of bullcrap.

Yeah, exactly - it can see through lead and inches of concrete wall... but only a couple of millimetres of skin tissue?

And why, when looking through the wall to the car, did it stop at the car?
Thu 20/01/05 at 19:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, but a bear suit - that's pretty good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.