GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X ray machine?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Anyone else read anything about this? [URL]http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=6657[/URL]

The "Angel Light?"

Apparently it's a device that allows the guy who invented the bear suit (you can see it to the left of the photo) to see through walls, and supposedly breaks a lot of the laws of physics.

It's gotta be a hoax right? right?
Fri 21/01/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I won a trophy at the Laser Quest in Glasgow once.

I also smashed somebody with my gun.
Fri 21/01/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ShortyUK wrote:
> Simply shifting the
> spectrum in one direction would result in not being able to see the
> object, as we only see colour, and if it went outside are detectable
> range of colour, it wouldnt appear to be there.

Yeah, but it would still be there, and the laws governing the reflected light from other objects would still hold true. :)
Fri 21/01/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
I use a black light generator in my room, This means i have a light source without having gay glare on my screen.
Fri 21/01/05 at 15:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ShortyUK wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> ShortyUK wrote:
> The concept is believeable
>
> Seeing through brick walls? Seeing THROUGH BRICK WALLS.
>
> Thats what i said. The concept of a stealth plane, nuclear bomb or a
> fusion generator would have sounded silly too at one point in time,
> but they are all in exsistence now.

Yeah they may have sounded silly, but not impossible. Its not hard to imagine that coating a plane in a substance will make it invisible to radar.
Fri 21/01/05 at 14:30
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
cookie monster wrote:
> ShortyUK wrote:
>
> Seeing through brick walls? Seeing THROUGH BRICK WALLS.

Thats what i said. The concept of a stealth plane, nuclear bomb or a fusion generator would have sounded silly too at one point in time, but they are all in exsistence now.

Just because the idea is perplexing, doesnt mean it cant be done. It proberly works by shifting the electromagnetic spectrum (still with me?). We cant see infra red, but goldfish can. Simply shifting the spectrum in one direction would result in not being able to see the object, as we only see colour, and if it went outside are detectable range of colour, it wouldnt appear to be there.

Either that, or it alters the state of the electrons on the object. If you surround an object with electrons it becomes invisible. Electrons refract light. How that works is beyond me, but its all in quantum physics.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:20
Regular
But Edinburgh is the gay capital of the UK (Possibly), I saw a guy wlaking down the road wearing a blue blazer, with a scarve tied in a fancy knot, and a hairstyle akin to the guy from teh KFC advert (you know the one I mean).

It was tehn and there that I decided I'd rather go to Paisley Uni than Edinburgh.

*Shudder*
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ShortyUK wrote:

Seeing through brick walls? Seeing THROUGH BRICK WALLS.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
munn wrote:
> Hmmmm, they use Black Light there?
> I never really paid attention.
> I was too busy shooting people.
>
>
> The Laser Quest in Glasgow closed down a few years ago.
> Glasgow jsut hasn't been the same since.

I went to a laser quest in glasgow, it was crap. The one on Slateford road in Edinburgh was far superior, that's closed now as well though.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:14
Regular
ShortyUK wrote:
> There no reason why that invention couldnt be real. You can buy an
> adaptor to put on the end of a JVC camera which can penetrate
> clothing and reveal the persons "other clothing"

link?
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:13
Regular
Hmmmm, they use Black Light there?
I never really paid attention.
I was too busy shooting people.

The Laser Quest in Glasgow closed down a few years ago.
Glasgow jsut hasn't been the same since.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.