GetDotted Domains

At GetDotted, a 1 year .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk or .org.uk registration is now just £1.95 ex VAT.

Search Domains Now

Viewing Thread:
"X ray machine?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Posts: 7,093
Anyone else read anything about this? [URL]http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=6657[/URL]

The "Angel Light?"

Apparently it's a device that allows the guy who invented the bear suit (you can see it to the left of the photo) to see through walls, and supposedly breaks a lot of the laws of physics.

It's gotta be a hoax right? right?
Mon 24/01/05 at 01:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Posts: 21,334
Clazon wrote:
> So "seeing" through walls isn't new.

Thats psuedo-seeing-through-walls though. This guy seems to be saying that his device allows him to see through walls like they are not even there.
Sat 22/01/05 at 16:16
Regular
Posts: 11,875
cookie monster wrote:
> I first discovered black light when i first went to the laser quest.

Me too.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:15
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Posts: 6,807
WkieeMn wrote:
> I once invented a device that enabled you to walk through walls. I
> called it the Trans-location Portal.
>
>
>
>
> But then I realised that someone had already invented it, and called
> it a door.

Heh
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:15
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Posts: 6,807
cookie monster wrote:
> ShortyUK wrote:
> The concept is believeable
>
> Seeing through brick walls? Seeing THROUGH BRICK WALLS.

Well it must be possible [this guy obviously hasn't done it though], unless photons are too big to pass by atoms.

(I have no understanding of physics so just tell me if what I've said above is true)

Besides I swear the army can see through walls with heat sensors and radiation, etc.

So "seeing" through walls isn't new.
Fri 21/01/05 at 21:42
Regular
"High polygon count"
Posts: 15,624
I once invented a device that enabled you to walk through walls. I called it the Trans-location Portal.




But then I realised that someone had already invented it, and called it a door.
Fri 21/01/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Posts: 7,093
ShortyUK wrote:
> Your questioning the inventor and the invention, when i was talking
> just about the idea of the invention.

Oh, the idea of it I'm fully open to, it's just when you say, and I quote, "Why is it so hard to believe that you could see through walls with
this invention?" I thought you were talking about the Angel light.

:D
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Posts: 135
Your questioning the inventor and the invention, when i was talking just about the idea of the invention.

I even said further down the page, that theres no evidence of his past, qualifications, history etc which makes it unconvincing. But yeh, considering it tells no background on him it is unbelieveable.

Cant really see it having a purpose, because if you use it to spy on someone, surely they would be able to see you on the other side of the wall?

Why did the blonde scale the glass wall?...

To see what was on the other side :)
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Posts: 7,093
ShortyUK wrote:
> Why is it so hard to believe that you could see through walls with
> this invention?

Probably because he's a semi crazed explosives junkie that's built this "device" without the benefit of a formal education, blueprints, schematics or plans of any kind, in his garage. Plus the fact there's no pictures of what it's supposed to do, and the newspaper publishing he article has came unstuck with another of his "inventions" in the past before.

I think that about does it for me. :)

Hell, I really want to believe he's done it, unfortunately, it's going to take actual proof and not a dodgy newspaper article to convince me.
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:52
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Posts: 7,093
ShortyUK wrote:
> Why is it so hard to believe that you could see through walls with
> this invention?

Probably because he's a semi crazed explosives junkie that's built this "device" without the benefit of a formal education, blueprints, schematics or plans of any kind, in his garage. Plus the fact there's no pictures of what it's supposed to do, and the newspaper publishing he article has came unstuck with another of his "inventions" in the past before.

I think that about does it for me. :)
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Posts: 135
Why is it so hard to believe that you could see through walls with this invention?

Look at all the inventions that have happened in your life time. Lots of things were thought impossible. You cant say its not possible when we barely even understand our own exsistence, and the physics, chemistry and biology behind it.

Look at outer space. Black holes dont make any sense, yet they exsist. Something smaller than a marble which has the power to rip apart entire planets seems unbelievable to me, but they exsist.

We have laws of Physics and Quantum etc But theres no reason why the ones we have now should be fully correct or complete.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.