GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Frog / The Annoying Thing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/01/05 at 13:39
"High polygon count"
You've seen the advert, now buy the T-shirt*...

[URL]http://www.annoyingthing.net/[/URL]

The Blog is also quite interesting... [URL]http://www.bloggerheads.com/archives/2005/01/the_evolution_o.asp[/URL]

* Please note, this has nothing at all to do with me... I just think the frog is cool, and the sound is hysterical.
Mon 17/01/05 at 23:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"Try not to laugh"

It was the crappest thing I'd ever seen.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:40
Regular
"..."
Lindgren wrote:
> Mr Chawky wrote:
> The frog is innocent - she is merely a pawn in the greater game of
> chess played in the pond of life.
>
> Is it not kind of obvious from the ad that the frog is in fact a
> "he"

Just what I was thinking. Then again it could be a female with particularly saggy 'bits' I haven't looked close enough to be certain.
Tue 18/01/05 at 14:01
"High polygon count"
Solskjær wrote:
> Isn't funny how something so OLD to a number of us is now so cool
> (sorry, "MINT") to everyone else now...

Yup. I first heard the sound about 3 years ago, under the pic of the F1 car as mentioned in the Blog.

It made me laugh then, and it still does now. Only moreso now, because my mum HATES it, so it's dead easy to wind her up with it. Which is always funny!
Tue 18/01/05 at 17:01
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Can someone link me to the insanity test? I haven't seen that for ages!
Tue 18/01/05 at 18:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I really do hate that thing.
Tue 18/01/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Ok, it was hysterical years a go because I just pictured Michael Schumacher making the exact same sounds as he drove his F1 car. Now, years later the tramp ass hobo townies that can’t afford the Internet, let alone a PC have finally been introduced to it. But unlike us, that had a good laugh about it years ago and thought it funny for the first few replays. I can’t really stand it anymore, you have townies/5 year olds (same mental age) sing it and you just feel like punching them. It’s even played on our local radio station, which is utter retarded. What’s next that annoying little burger king man, but made into a CrAzY BaDgeR?
Tue 18/01/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Catch it!"
A ding ding ding ding dididing ding bing bing pscht,
Dorhrm bom bom bedom bem bom bedom bom bum ba ba bom bom,
Bouuuuum bom bom bedahm, Bom be barbedarm bedabedabedabeda
Bbrrrrrimm bbrrrrramm bbbrrrrrrrrraammmmm ddddddraammm,
Bah bah baah baah ba wheeeeeee-eeeee-eeeee!

*PULLING GUN OUT*
Tue 18/01/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Catch it!"
YOU GOT A GUN IV'E GOT THE BULLETS!
Tue 18/01/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Catch it!"
Where does the crazy prat of a frog live again?
Tue 18/01/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Catch it!"
What number?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.