GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Frog / The Annoying Thing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/01/05 at 13:39
"High polygon count"
You've seen the advert, now buy the T-shirt*...

[URL]http://www.annoyingthing.net/[/URL]

The Blog is also quite interesting... [URL]http://www.bloggerheads.com/archives/2005/01/the_evolution_o.asp[/URL]

* Please note, this has nothing at all to do with me... I just think the frog is cool, and the sound is hysterical.
Mon 17/01/05 at 16:25
Regular
"The Voice of Reason"
ribbit ribbit
Mon 17/01/05 at 16:33
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Who the f##k will honestly want that as their ringtone?

Apparently quite a few Year 11's.

90% of them are townies that weren't aware the sound existed until it was a MAWBAHL PHAWN tone.
Mon 17/01/05 at 16:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's not funny after hearing it once.

Only spastics and under fives enjoy it.
Mon 17/01/05 at 17:00
"High polygon count"
If you read the Blog link I posted, it has all the info about the sound and the animation.

It wasn't actually created for the advert; the sound is years old, and comes from someone who has a "talent" for engine impersonations. The animation was created by someone else, built around the sound, and it WAS intended to be annoying.

The sound has appeared on a number of websites, including the Insanity Test, and an old link featuring a static picture of an F1 car, which was posted here (by me) a few years ago.

Jamster (the company using the animation and sound) ARE paying the creators for use of the material.

Which just goes to show... any old s**t published on the net COULD make you money...
Mon 17/01/05 at 17:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
I know I remember it from the insanity test. It's just explotation of random crap.

It's really unfunny but mongtards laught at it like it's a hobo fighting a meth-head. THATS entertainment.
Mon 17/01/05 at 17:16
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
It really gets on your nerves when it's played again and again and again...
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I remember it from the Insanity Test too.

Isn't funny how something so OLD to a number of us is now so cool (sorry, "MINT") to everyone else now...

I dread college days now, and it's all because of this damn re-incarnation... This, along with mobile phones! Walk into the canteen and it's ALL you hear (aside from the TownyTalk).

I am quite surprised it's taken so long for this to surface. I must have first heard it a good two-and-a-half years ago, back when someone posted it on here.

"Try not to laugh..."
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:57
Regular
"I'm Great."
My dislike for this "ringtone" is great. Makes me feel like killing stuff.
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:57
Regular
"0228"
When I first saw the insanity test I laughed stupidly hard but when I saw the advert for the ring tone I just stared at it in disapproval. I hate the frog.
Mon 17/01/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Mr Chawky wrote:
> The frog is innocent - she is merely a pawn in the greater game of
> chess played in the pond of life.

Is it not kind of obvious from the ad that the frog is in fact a "he"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.