GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who said titles aren't won in january?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/01/05 at 19:38
Regular
ten points clear i believe and hardly any goals conceded. who need immortals or invincibles when you can have a season like this!
Sat 15/01/05 at 20:46
Regular
thank you people, i was expecting some bitching and arsenal are great posts to boost my ego, however i am grateful everyone has taken our title so well
Sat 15/01/05 at 20:42
Regular
Well done to Chelsea, the EPL is theirs. I really doubt they'll mess up.
Sat 15/01/05 at 20:36
Regular
As per usual!
Sat 15/01/05 at 20:35
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh but Spurs were Amazing!!11
Sat 15/01/05 at 20:19
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Excuse me, don't go blaming us for giving Chels the title :p

Apparently the pen was very very dodgy and they only scored on the break, mainly due to us going all out for an equaliser?

But yeh, they're too good. You can't expect to beat Chelsea anymore, and if you do, something's gone seriously wrong for them. i.e. no Terry or something.

8 goals conceeded in half a season, that's laughable
Sat 15/01/05 at 19:44
Regular
Was hoping tottenham could get at least result today, considering the decent form they have been of late. But thier results against London teams are quite abysmal. Hopefully chelsea will suffer from complacency or somthin...But recent major title comebacks have occured due to injuries/suspenions. With Chelsea's large squad cant really see that happening unless Terry and Lampard are both out at the same time.

Be interesting to see the penalty decision tonight.
Sat 15/01/05 at 19:40
Regular
Man Utd were 15 points behind Arsenal this time several years back.

Who won the title?
Sat 15/01/05 at 19:39
Regular
Chelsea are having a fantastic season so far.
They really are.
Sat 15/01/05 at 19:38
Regular
ten points clear i believe and hardly any goals conceded. who need immortals or invincibles when you can have a season like this!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.