GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who said titles aren't won in january?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/01/05 at 19:38
Regular
ten points clear i believe and hardly any goals conceded. who need immortals or invincibles when you can have a season like this!
Sun 16/01/05 at 11:57
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> I however have nothing to lose. If Arsenal don't win the Premiership,
> it is irrelevant whether we come second or third. I can hardly see a
> glory trail leading to the Emirates Stadium, due to our lack of
> buying power. So I'm happy with staying a big, top 3, compeating team
> up until summer of 2006/7.

You don't think we'll win it in 05/06? I think we'll have more experienced young players and hopefully Wenger will buy better backup players...it could all come together if Wenger decides to spend big for once.

And yay! Another Gooner ^_^
Sun 16/01/05 at 02:45
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lipe wrote:
> There aren't many Arsenal fans on here...

True, but...

*cough*
*cough*

Besides like Damarus said, bigger title margins have been made. I won't go "pro-Arsenal" on you. I'll merely say that you'll be eating your words if you do get caught and so many will ask "where did it all go wrong?" just like they did with us.

I however have nothing to lose. If Arsenal don't win the Premiership, it is irrelevant whether we come second or third. I can hardly see a glory trail leading to the Emirates Stadium, due to our lack of buying power. So I'm happy with staying a big, top 3, compeating team up until summer of 2006/7.

Also we have a team which I could praise 'til the cows come home, but know in my heart that there are some fundamental flaws that I see, that means it will never replicate Man Yoo's treble or dominance. Sadly, I might add.
Sun 16/01/05 at 01:01
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Colourless wrote:
> We should have had two other penalties as well....

Now that you're used to 50/50's going your way, perhaps. I agree with what Hanson on MOTD said; he's the man.

Either way, Chelsea were the better side and deserved maximum points. Watching on Footy First, Naybet and Pamora (sp) were particularly exposed for what poor defenders they are. I think, to give the Spurs defence balance, King and Naybet's central positions need to be switched to cater for experience and pace across the backline.

And two important goals for the Lamp.
Sun 16/01/05 at 00:54
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashley wrote:
> however i am grateful everyone has taken our title so well

I'm going to quote you on that when we throw it away....
Sun 16/01/05 at 00:53
Regular
"Colourless"
We should have had two other penalties as well....
Sat 15/01/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
And what a soft penalty it was too...
Sat 15/01/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Yeh but Spurs were Amazing!!11

What? I didn't say anything of the sort.
Sat 15/01/05 at 21:27
Regular
Lipe wrote:
>But this forum does have alot of bitching so I see what you
> mean.

yeah i was obviously shhit stirring but only cos most people knew i was!

actually despite its petty differnce caused by our different loyalties i'd venture so far as to say this is the closest forum!
Sat 15/01/05 at 21:05
Regular
Chelsea should win it unless they slip...

and you know, if they slip, it'll be Manchester United that'll be right behind them.
Sat 15/01/05 at 20:52
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> thank you people, i was expecting some bitching and arsenal are great
> posts to boost my ego, however i am grateful everyone has taken our
> title so well

There aren't many Arsenal fans on here...doubt you'd get much of that. But this forum does have alot of bitching so I see what you mean.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.