GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Contentious Issue"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/01/05 at 21:31
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
If you could travel back in timt to when Hitler was a child...you only have five seconds to change the course of history...could you kill him?

could you shoot a four year old boy to save the life of 40 million?
Fri 14/01/05 at 17:19
Regular
"..."
Paradox: wrote:
> You're a bloody idiot.

Erm, cheers.
Fri 14/01/05 at 17:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
You're a bloody idiot.
Fri 14/01/05 at 16:52
Regular
"..."
RoJ wrote:
> Retarded question. Cannot be answered properly. Even if you did kill
> him, everything to this day would be completely different. Nothing
> would be the same. Things like the atomic bomb for instance. It
> probably wouldn't have been invented for a few more years. Germany
> would not have went to war it could be argued, and that means there
> would have been no Berlin Wall, no East and West Germany. Prince
> Harry wouldn't have been front page news. Jordan's ever expanding
> breasts or something would have been. Like I said, retarded
> question.

And then there are all the things that you can't even imagine would be different because they don't seem related to us now.
Fri 14/01/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd go fight a dinosaur.
Fri 14/01/05 at 15:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
No, I'd merely be content with living in the early 1900's with the knowledge I know now, making a tidy profit as a soothsayer and raking in big money with sporting results and crazy inventions. This fame would earn me notoriety, which I would use to persuade young Adolf to change his ways while he was still impressionable.

Then I'd go back to the Wild West and have a pie fight with Biff Tannen.
Fri 14/01/05 at 15:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
shazzy2004 wrote:
> are u up 4 it???? allow u 2 do that??? cant u debate I'm going 2 bed

I win already.
Fri 14/01/05 at 12:36
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Retarded question. Cannot be answered properly. Even if you did kill him, everything to this day would be completely different. Nothing would be the same. Things like the atomic bomb for instance. It probably wouldn't have been invented for a few more years. Germany would not have went to war it could be argued, and that means there would have been no Berlin Wall, no East and West Germany. Prince Harry wouldn't have been front page news. Jordan's ever expanding breasts or something would have been. Like I said, retarded question.
Fri 14/01/05 at 10:53
"period drama"
You're, like, half a person.
Find the other half or fade away.Quietly
Fri 14/01/05 at 02:00
Regular
Over to you cookie!!!!!
Fri 14/01/05 at 01:59
Regular
think that the original question was a challenge.....are u up 4 it???? or can't your brain allow u 2 do that??? cant u debate a topic like this??? I'm going 2 bed....Maha!!! Cant be bothered anymore with silly little drivel... Answers on a postcard please!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.