GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 17-Stealing"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/01/05 at 16:22
Regular
"Catch it!"
With my eyes shining with happiness I jumped though the glass roof and dropped. To the floor I looked no one was here not even a guard. I ran down the corridor. Blood of death ran though me I dripped tears from my eyes I had to cheer up I was robbing a Jewellers for God sake. A heard some one walking and hid round the corner. There was a man standing there I pulled out my knife and ran at him I to try my sealth move that Oldman Bob had taught me. I ran at the man grabbed him at the neck at cut his throat his throat he dropped to the floor. Someone was close behind I ran into the diamond room the diamonds shone the light of god all got my bag and smashed open a glass case. I ripped out all the diamonds and threw them into my bag. I grabbed every diamond in that room and put it in to my bag. I jumped up all to a ledge and ran towards a glass window I smashed though the glass window I was flying down to the floor as pieces of glass hit me. I fell to the floor and rolled over. I looked in my bag the diamonds were ok.

I ran down a alleyway and jumped over a wall. My motorbike was parked outside a jumped on it and revved it up. I heard someone coming it was a guard he raised the alarm I sped down the road and saw him run round the corner he jumped into a car he was coming after me. I skided round corner the blood of death still ran though me. I went up a ramp and heard the car coming up behind me. I flipped though the air on the bike and landed down on the road. The man in the car started shouting at me he was telling me to stopped but I had to get these diamonds back to Billy. Billy was a gangster who wanted the diamonds and I wanted money for those diamonds. I got my gun and started to shoot back at the car. I just wanted to live and not die. One bullet smashed the windscreen blood was dripping from my arm a piece of glass was stuck in it.

I had to get to billys place I went down a little road and the car had stopped following me I heard a siren the police were after me I had to lost them. I was coming to edge I would have to ride off there. I sped up the bike and everything went in to slow-mo. I went off the edge I was falling down the bike was falling. The air blew against my face and the bike fell to the floor sparks flew up in the air. I saw the police car coming towards me it was upside down. I step on it and my bike flew forwards I was near Billys place. The police car slid behind me and nearly hit me. I saw the police officer get out the car and try to shoot me. I shot at the police officer and hit him straight in the head. He fell to the floor I couldn't belive it I had just killed a police officer I was going to be in deep trouble. I stopped at Billys place and walked in Billy came up to me and stanched the Diamonds off of me he ran for he didn't give me any money.

I shoot my gun at him and he fell to the floor. "No one steals from me I got them Diamonds and now im keeping these Diamonds and giving them to my wife because you know.... Diamonds are a womans best friend".....
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
gerrid wrote:
> hey that story "the finding" copied my story "the
> journeyt part 4" it's right here in this forum it's about a boy
> called jay tall.

No because I did the finding before you!
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:51
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
No, you're a horny b###h!
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
crossbob wrote:
> But it would be gay probaly!!

You have no idea
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
hey that story "the finding" copied my story "the journeyt part 4" it's right here in this forum it's about a boy called jay tall.
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
But it would be gay probaly!!
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:48
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I think it would be quite erotic, a new venture for you genius story writing.
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Catch it!"
Wink's Lament wrote:
> Alex North was obviously inspired by Peter North, maybe you could do a
> story where Peter North is Alex Norths brother?

No cause that would just be stupid!
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:46
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Alex North was obviously inspired by Peter North, maybe you could do a story where Peter North is Alex Norths brother?
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
hey I'm Luke Poulton not you guys! And this is my story! Hey you stole it from me! Stop stealing my life away!
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:44
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Everyone search Peter North on google.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.