GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 17-Stealing"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/01/05 at 16:22
Regular
"Catch it!"
With my eyes shining with happiness I jumped though the glass roof and dropped. To the floor I looked no one was here not even a guard. I ran down the corridor. Blood of death ran though me I dripped tears from my eyes I had to cheer up I was robbing a Jewellers for God sake. A heard some one walking and hid round the corner. There was a man standing there I pulled out my knife and ran at him I to try my sealth move that Oldman Bob had taught me. I ran at the man grabbed him at the neck at cut his throat his throat he dropped to the floor. Someone was close behind I ran into the diamond room the diamonds shone the light of god all got my bag and smashed open a glass case. I ripped out all the diamonds and threw them into my bag. I grabbed every diamond in that room and put it in to my bag. I jumped up all to a ledge and ran towards a glass window I smashed though the glass window I was flying down to the floor as pieces of glass hit me. I fell to the floor and rolled over. I looked in my bag the diamonds were ok.

I ran down a alleyway and jumped over a wall. My motorbike was parked outside a jumped on it and revved it up. I heard someone coming it was a guard he raised the alarm I sped down the road and saw him run round the corner he jumped into a car he was coming after me. I skided round corner the blood of death still ran though me. I went up a ramp and heard the car coming up behind me. I flipped though the air on the bike and landed down on the road. The man in the car started shouting at me he was telling me to stopped but I had to get these diamonds back to Billy. Billy was a gangster who wanted the diamonds and I wanted money for those diamonds. I got my gun and started to shoot back at the car. I just wanted to live and not die. One bullet smashed the windscreen blood was dripping from my arm a piece of glass was stuck in it.

I had to get to billys place I went down a little road and the car had stopped following me I heard a siren the police were after me I had to lost them. I was coming to edge I would have to ride off there. I sped up the bike and everything went in to slow-mo. I went off the edge I was falling down the bike was falling. The air blew against my face and the bike fell to the floor sparks flew up in the air. I saw the police car coming towards me it was upside down. I step on it and my bike flew forwards I was near Billys place. The police car slid behind me and nearly hit me. I saw the police officer get out the car and try to shoot me. I shot at the police officer and hit him straight in the head. He fell to the floor I couldn't belive it I had just killed a police officer I was going to be in deep trouble. I stopped at Billys place and walked in Billy came up to me and stanched the Diamonds off of me he ran for he didn't give me any money.

I shoot my gun at him and he fell to the floor. "No one steals from me I got them Diamonds and now im keeping these Diamonds and giving them to my wife because you know.... Diamonds are a womans best friend".....
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:22
Regular
"Catch it!"
With my eyes shining with happiness I jumped though the glass roof and dropped. To the floor I looked no one was here not even a guard. I ran down the corridor. Blood of death ran though me I dripped tears from my eyes I had to cheer up I was robbing a Jewellers for God sake. A heard some one walking and hid round the corner. There was a man standing there I pulled out my knife and ran at him I to try my sealth move that Oldman Bob had taught me. I ran at the man grabbed him at the neck at cut his throat his throat he dropped to the floor. Someone was close behind I ran into the diamond room the diamonds shone the light of god all got my bag and smashed open a glass case. I ripped out all the diamonds and threw them into my bag. I grabbed every diamond in that room and put it in to my bag. I jumped up all to a ledge and ran towards a glass window I smashed though the glass window I was flying down to the floor as pieces of glass hit me. I fell to the floor and rolled over. I looked in my bag the diamonds were ok.

I ran down a alleyway and jumped over a wall. My motorbike was parked outside a jumped on it and revved it up. I heard someone coming it was a guard he raised the alarm I sped down the road and saw him run round the corner he jumped into a car he was coming after me. I skided round corner the blood of death still ran though me. I went up a ramp and heard the car coming up behind me. I flipped though the air on the bike and landed down on the road. The man in the car started shouting at me he was telling me to stopped but I had to get these diamonds back to Billy. Billy was a gangster who wanted the diamonds and I wanted money for those diamonds. I got my gun and started to shoot back at the car. I just wanted to live and not die. One bullet smashed the windscreen blood was dripping from my arm a piece of glass was stuck in it.

I had to get to billys place I went down a little road and the car had stopped following me I heard a siren the police were after me I had to lost them. I was coming to edge I would have to ride off there. I sped up the bike and everything went in to slow-mo. I went off the edge I was falling down the bike was falling. The air blew against my face and the bike fell to the floor sparks flew up in the air. I saw the police car coming towards me it was upside down. I step on it and my bike flew forwards I was near Billys place. The police car slid behind me and nearly hit me. I saw the police officer get out the car and try to shoot me. I shot at the police officer and hit him straight in the head. He fell to the floor I couldn't belive it I had just killed a police officer I was going to be in deep trouble. I stopped at Billys place and walked in Billy came up to me and stanched the Diamonds off of me he ran for he didn't give me any money.

I shoot my gun at him and he fell to the floor. "No one steals from me I got them Diamonds and now im keeping these Diamonds and giving them to my wife because you know.... Diamonds are a womans best friend".....
Sun 09/01/05 at 19:53
"period drama"
crossbob wrote:
I looked in my bag the diamonds
> were ok.

I was so glad there.
I was thinking ... my God! Please let the hardest substance known to man be alright! I couldn't bear it if anything happened to them! .... but then you said they were ok and I was like phew thank God that was very close.

Then everything went in slow-mo
Sun 09/01/05 at 20:46
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Another classic ending by crossbob.
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:19
Regular
Hey ive made a story about a boy called Jay Tall. Here is the first chapter.

The car span round and stopped in the road smoked filled the air. Jay just layed there unconcuse. Blood still dripping from his head he just layed there cold and unconcuse!

He smashed his foot down on the pendle he was going to crash this car and kill these men he had,had enough of them.

"Ok kid im so sorry I didn't even want to do this I will try and get you out of here"said the man nicely back. The man untied Jay and he got up. "Heres a gun kid just incase someone trys to get you,you can just shoot them and I will help to"said the man happily.

The man kicked him and he rolled down the hill he got shot again and this time it was bad right in the stomach now he was for it!!!!

"That will be twenty quid mate"asked the bus driver. It was good because Jay did have money and a credit card on him because he always had them on him. He also had his passport always on him just incase.

"So why you going far away kid" asked the bus driver. Jay was the only person on the bus. "Just need to get away for a while ok" shouted Jay. "Ok I was just asking" answered the bus driver. "Will don't ok" moaned Jay. "Alright I won't ask anymore" Called the bus driver.

Jay just kept on running till he couldn't stop. He then came to a road. Cars where filling the whole road and he could hear the Police Officer coming. He just jumped and landed on top of a car. He just ran on top over the cars and then stopped at the end one and jumped off it. All the horns where beeping and people were cursing. "Stupid kid get off the bloody road" shouted one mad man.

His mum was going to moan at him. "oh your always getting your shoes muddy someone would have thought you had of walked though a field of mud,"

He tripped and landed face first in the mud."Oh my God," gasped Jay. He had just seen the most horriblest thing he had ever seen a dead body!!

To be continued!!
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thats my story the finding with jay tall so shut up
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Catch it!"
gerbil man wrote:
> Hey ive made a story about a boy called Jay Tall. Here is the first
> chapter.
>
> The car span round and stopped in the road smoked filled the air. Jay
> just layed there unconcuse. Blood still dripping from his head he
> just layed there cold and unconcuse!
>
> He smashed his foot down on the pendle he was going to crash this car
> and kill these men he had,had enough of them.
>
> "Ok kid im so sorry I didn't even want to do this I will try and
> get you out of here"said the man nicely back. The man untied Jay
> and he got up. "Heres a gun kid just incase someone trys to get
> you,you can just shoot them and I will help to"said the man
> happily.
>
> The man kicked him and he rolled down the hill he got shot again and
> this time it was bad right in the stomach now he was for it!!!!
>
> "That will be twenty quid mate"asked the bus driver. It was
> good because Jay did have money and a credit card on him because he
> always had them on him. He also had his passport always on him just
> incase.
>
> "So why you going far away kid" asked the bus driver. Jay
> was the only person on the bus. "Just need to get away for a
> while ok" shouted Jay. "Ok I was just asking" answered
> the bus driver. "Will don't ok" moaned Jay. "Alright I
> won't ask anymore" Called the bus driver.
>
> Jay just kept on running till he couldn't stop. He then came to a
> road. Cars where filling the whole road and he could hear the Police
> Officer coming. He just jumped and landed on top of a car. He just
> ran on top over the cars and then stopped at the end one and jumped
> off it. All the horns where beeping and people were cursing.
> "Stupid kid get off the bloody road" shouted one mad man.
>
> His mum was going to moan at him. "oh your always getting your
> shoes muddy someone would have thought you had of walked though a
> field of mud,"
>
> He tripped and landed face first in the mud."Oh my God,"
> gasped Jay. He had just seen the most horriblest thing he had ever
> seen a dead body!!
>
> To be continued!!

Thats a load of parts added together from my story!!
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:29
Regular
"Catch it!"
[URL]http://www.geocities.com/psychostyleworld/thefinding[/URL]
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:33
Regular
That's my site!
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
Whats your name?
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:37
Regular
Luke Poulton.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.