GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lord of the Rings hate post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/01/05 at 16:39
Regular
"wow"
I really hate lord of the rings! it has brought us 2 things, orlando bloom (good God NOOOOO!!!!!!!!) and as if that wasn't bad enough a race of nerds who would rather die defending its name than realise that any average book made into such an expensive film with rubbish actors (except that guy who plays that guy who was grey but turned white - due to too much gay sex or something) was all terrible!!!

Who can like such a film!!!
Who can think it is a great movie!!
Who can say that "they were brilliant to come up with something like that"

Nothing about the Lord of the Rings movies is good.
They have brought pain into my life, and because friends wanted to see them i saw all 3 films..... thats over 9 hours of my life wasted. I will so regret that on my death bed. But what's worse is people want to see the extented versions. They watch them again and agian and agian and again!!!!

What is good about this :

Film 1
"short hairy poppets have party. King Evilalot goes to war with all life. The best actor dies. The gremlins attack again. Lolypop and suckem'n'see trunddle over the hill of light to mount bad-egg, via swamp stinky poo, river flowseastdontyaknow, over the sea of cumador.

Film 2

"all hope is lost until Dum and Dee and an army of talking trees attack an army production facility like in C&C. The great knight sir ballsgalore lead all man kind over the mountain of fire through the river of eels to the castle of vipirearama, where he, by himself, killed all 32 trillion scro warriors who were sent to kill them for no reason, thus saving humanity, for another little while. He marched to mount freedom and talked to preist godly about his son dild oorg asims."

Film 3

"All life has backs to the walls tryin not to be bugg**ed. But the bad man forgot about that army of ghosts that can not be killed and save all life, until Lolypop and Suckem'n'see finally through an onion ring in some blow hole. Everybody except the best actor go to a dock and have an orgie of 'happy-love' then suckem'n'see dates a real girl entering into a life of sexual oppression"

I really hate it.
Anybody who says otherwise take it elsewhere this is for people who hate them and want to celebrate it!! You get to celebrate liking them, so i will enjoy hating them!!!
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:39
Regular
"wow"
I really hate lord of the rings! it has brought us 2 things, orlando bloom (good God NOOOOO!!!!!!!!) and as if that wasn't bad enough a race of nerds who would rather die defending its name than realise that any average book made into such an expensive film with rubbish actors (except that guy who plays that guy who was grey but turned white - due to too much gay sex or something) was all terrible!!!

Who can like such a film!!!
Who can think it is a great movie!!
Who can say that "they were brilliant to come up with something like that"

Nothing about the Lord of the Rings movies is good.
They have brought pain into my life, and because friends wanted to see them i saw all 3 films..... thats over 9 hours of my life wasted. I will so regret that on my death bed. But what's worse is people want to see the extented versions. They watch them again and agian and agian and again!!!!

What is good about this :

Film 1
"short hairy poppets have party. King Evilalot goes to war with all life. The best actor dies. The gremlins attack again. Lolypop and suckem'n'see trunddle over the hill of light to mount bad-egg, via swamp stinky poo, river flowseastdontyaknow, over the sea of cumador.

Film 2

"all hope is lost until Dum and Dee and an army of talking trees attack an army production facility like in C&C. The great knight sir ballsgalore lead all man kind over the mountain of fire through the river of eels to the castle of vipirearama, where he, by himself, killed all 32 trillion scro warriors who were sent to kill them for no reason, thus saving humanity, for another little while. He marched to mount freedom and talked to preist godly about his son dild oorg asims."

Film 3

"All life has backs to the walls tryin not to be bugg**ed. But the bad man forgot about that army of ghosts that can not be killed and save all life, until Lolypop and Suckem'n'see finally through an onion ring in some blow hole. Everybody except the best actor go to a dock and have an orgie of 'happy-love' then suckem'n'see dates a real girl entering into a life of sexual oppression"

I really hate it.
Anybody who says otherwise take it elsewhere this is for people who hate them and want to celebrate it!! You get to celebrate liking them, so i will enjoy hating them!!!
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:48
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Some guy took me to see Lord of the Rings on a date, i was bored sh*tless for 3ish hours!
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:00
Regular
"wow"
I mean what is the award winning director moving onto now???? King Kong, KING KONG for cryin out loud!!!!

I'm sure a movie about an oversized ape will be better than lord of the rings but talk about moving up in the world? So long that bearded looser has millions at his finger tips he'll milk the industry dry with his special effects movies. Honestly!!! Look at somthing like saving private ryan, gladiator, or schindler's list. Al classics and hardly any special effects and NO wooded actors like bloomy girl who has been the same in all his film except a weird accent in black hawk down (don't worry thats a good film because he went out of it at the start)
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:05
Regular
"\\"
I doubt you've read the books. They were brilliant. But yeah, the movies are pap.
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:07
Regular
Zhuge Liang wrote:
> average book

My money's on the fact that you haven't read any of them.

> rubbish actors

Oh dear.

> Who can like such a film!!!

People who aren't like you - ie, tasteless moronic philistines.

> I really hate it.

That's because you're a retard.
And really, the only person who has backed you up so far is Puddin.
Now does that not tell you something?
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:08
Regular
And Aoe?
Oh deeeearrrrr.

The films are magnificent. How any of you can state otherwise is beyond me.
Regular
You all suck Frodo-willy.
Regular
"wow"
Emitime wrote:
> I doubt you've read the books. They were brilliant. But yeah, the
> movies are pap.

If the books were so good then why didn't it win all those awards they won after the god-forsaken films were punched out of hollywood. It may have been the top side of average (i have read 1/2 of 1 book thats all i could hack) but i have read far better. real stories for actual history of real human bravery would have been a better use of money
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:12
Regular
"wow"
Forza wrote:
> Zhuge Liang wrote:
> average book
>
> My money's on the fact that you haven't read any of them.
>
> rubbish actors
>
> Oh dear.
>
> Who can like such a film!!!
>
> People who aren't like you - ie, tas**teless moronic philis**tines.
>
> I really hate it.
>
> That's because you're a retard.
> And really, the only person who has backed you up so far is Puddin.
> Now does that not tell you something?

What's to expect for a video game page, you are the sh*t eater king of the nerds who s**tick up for crap that i have talked about. If the books were so damn good then maybe they would have been put on an all time greats lis**t before the films. Ass! - jus**t because my opinion isn't that of the mindless crowd doesn't mean its wrong. i feel this needs to be expressed!!!!

because it is so serious lol (not)
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:13
Regular
I know jack all about LotR. All I know is is that the trilogy of movies were phenomenal and I enjoyed each and every one of them thoroughly as a movie go-er.

Nerd?
Ahahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.