GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown 3 Screens!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 22:07
Regular
Just seen the first screens of Smackdown 3 Just Bring It on PS2 - Its looking amazing!! They are only early shots but its already the best looking WWF game to date. There are some screens of the backstage areas you can fight in including outside the arena, the entrance and parking lot. The arenas are huge with thousands of spectators that we are told will be fully animated, even on the upper teirs. Ive only seen one wrestler so far, The Rock but its so realistic its frightening. Also each wrestler will have around 1000 motion captured facial expressions.
We should see more of this game in the coming few days, I cant wait - Its going to be a corker!!
Wed 06/06/01 at 14:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It is said that Bret Hart was coming back but I thought he quit because of a medical condition.

Shaun Michaels was meant to have storylines a few months ago but had a bad attitude and was told to leave. He is still supposed to be coming back.

I do believe that there will be a WCW v WWF pay per view approaching but it could be a while yet.
Wed 06/06/01 at 17:31
Regular
"One More Chance"
I heard that the British Bulldog was fired because he threatend his wife.

Typical british hooligan!
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:26
i thaught he left because of the traggic accident with his brother. remember when he came in wcw and had a special last match with i cant remember who.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
No the Bulldog was fired because of drugs and was only brought back as a good will gesture because of an ongoing court battle for compensation over Owen Harts death.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
Damm i was wrong!
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Going back to Smackdown 3 as it is a Smackdown 3 area, go to ps2.ign.com. They have put a few pictures to look at on the site.
Sat 09/06/01 at 00:09
i ordered my smack down 3 today
Sat 09/06/01 at 11:00
Regular
Yes, SD 3 sounds very good but it will have to have new features, the graphics:i bet there great, the gameplay: good as always in wrestling games from THQ but without new features it would fell like i've been playing the same game over and over and now over again.
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:06
has anybody got idea when its coming out? ive prdered but i dont know when to expect it.
Sat 16/06/01 at 17:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
if you want to see the game in motio,read all about it and look and some cool pics. Buy the new psw magazine

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.