GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown 3 Screens!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 22:07
Regular
Just seen the first screens of Smackdown 3 Just Bring It on PS2 - Its looking amazing!! They are only early shots but its already the best looking WWF game to date. There are some screens of the backstage areas you can fight in including outside the arena, the entrance and parking lot. The arenas are huge with thousands of spectators that we are told will be fully animated, even on the upper teirs. Ive only seen one wrestler so far, The Rock but its so realistic its frightening. Also each wrestler will have around 1000 motion captured facial expressions.
We should see more of this game in the coming few days, I cant wait - Its going to be a corker!!
Tue 05/06/01 at 22:58
i cant think of any eother. i can only think of once when a wrestler tried to get the belt in the first month and failed. remember when the british bull dog cam back, he went straight for the title
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The British Bulldog was only brought back to smooth things in the Owen Hart compensation case. He has never won the WWF title has he?
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:06
no, he has won every bel except that, thats why he wanted it so much
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Bulldog had some kind of drugs problem didn't he?
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:18
not heard of that one.
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He was released because of his drugs problem I think.
Tue 05/06/01 at 23:27
some1 will tell us in the morning hopefully
Wed 06/06/01 at 08:40
Regular
"..."
I thought they released him cos he was too old and got injured after almost every match...I may be wrong.
Wed 06/06/01 at 10:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
No, he did have a serious injury and a lot of people thought he would never come back. But he did. I did hear that he entered drug hehab and never came back.
Wed 06/06/01 at 13:15
Yeah British Bulldog was released after drug problems, he did get a opportunity to win the WWF belt at a sumerslam in about 1991 against Bret Hart who apparently is comign back to WWF!!

I want Shaun Michaels to come back to WWF as well, and has anybody else heard of a up and coming WCW Vs WWF storyline???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.