GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown 3 Screens!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 22:07
Regular
Just seen the first screens of Smackdown 3 Just Bring It on PS2 - Its looking amazing!! They are only early shots but its already the best looking WWF game to date. There are some screens of the backstage areas you can fight in including outside the arena, the entrance and parking lot. The arenas are huge with thousands of spectators that we are told will be fully animated, even on the upper teirs. Ive only seen one wrestler so far, The Rock but its so realistic its frightening. Also each wrestler will have around 1000 motion captured facial expressions.
We should see more of this game in the coming few days, I cant wait - Its going to be a corker!!
Mon 28/05/01 at 23:14
Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:12
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:46
lol
Wed 30/05/01 at 11:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The graphics aren't the issue for Smackdown 3, its the ability to hold players interest like interfering in match. The WWF is full of screw jobs and short title reigns. In Smackdown 2 I had the WWF title for 7 years. No-one has the title for 7 years in the WWF. It is usually 3-6 months.
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:22
even less for mankind. remember when he won the belt at a special event and lost it the next night on raw
Fri 01/06/01 at 11:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Jericho did the same thing with the European Title and Edge did it with the Intercontinental Title and so did Jeff Hardy and Kane with the WWF Title.

Anyway Jericho will not win the WWF Title for years maybe never as that would make him a grand slam winner and they only give grand slams to people that are well respected.

There has only ever been two grand slam winners in WWF history, Shaun Michaels and Triple H.
Fri 01/06/01 at 16:18
Michaels deserved to win but triple H shouldnt be 1 of the only two ever
Sat 02/06/01 at 11:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The WWF liked Triple H so they made him a grand slam winner.
Sun 03/06/01 at 08:50
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
U see jericho on raw....One the hardcore and lost it seconds later...
Sun 03/06/01 at 12:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You will probably find that Benoit and Jericho will lose the Tag Titles maybe before King of the Ring or just after.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.