GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zip it you two"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Going to have a little mini-rant on two players opening their big fat gobs - Alan Smith and Terry Henry

Firstly Smudger - What in the hell are you on about calling Ronaldo selfish. Hmmm where have all these black pots and kettles come from? That's what makes Ronaldo dangerous, just running at players with the ball and not caring about where the team is until he gets around the by line area and after about the 7th stepover. I was watching the Villa game and it was like a different Ronaldo, he began to run at a player and then stopped to look for a pass only for that numpty (usually Smith or Fletcher) to lose it. You wouldn't stifle Giggsy's creativity don't bloody do it to the Portugese wizard. And even when he does set up a move you still can't bloody score from 3 yards out. Now zip it because you're far easier to replace in the squad then Ronaldo is.

secondly Mr Henry decides to flap his gums about Man United and Chelsea buying players while Henry is happy Arsenal play the youth. Ah yes Henry would that be great home grown talents like Jose Reyes? Matthew Flamini? Cesc Fabregas? Gael Clichy? Ah yes great home town boys there. Are United and Chelsea taking money from little orphans to buy their players? Nope i don't think so so what business of yours is it about who we buy and how much for. Or again it could be because your frightened? Chelsea far away in the distance, United nippin at your toes, is that a bit of fear in your eyes Henry? Oh sorry you're French it's always there :-D

zip it both of you numpties and concentrate on the football. Gary Neville can talk enough for everyone :-D
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Going to have a little mini-rant on two players opening their big fat gobs - Alan Smith and Terry Henry

Firstly Smudger - What in the hell are you on about calling Ronaldo selfish. Hmmm where have all these black pots and kettles come from? That's what makes Ronaldo dangerous, just running at players with the ball and not caring about where the team is until he gets around the by line area and after about the 7th stepover. I was watching the Villa game and it was like a different Ronaldo, he began to run at a player and then stopped to look for a pass only for that numpty (usually Smith or Fletcher) to lose it. You wouldn't stifle Giggsy's creativity don't bloody do it to the Portugese wizard. And even when he does set up a move you still can't bloody score from 3 yards out. Now zip it because you're far easier to replace in the squad then Ronaldo is.

secondly Mr Henry decides to flap his gums about Man United and Chelsea buying players while Henry is happy Arsenal play the youth. Ah yes Henry would that be great home grown talents like Jose Reyes? Matthew Flamini? Cesc Fabregas? Gael Clichy? Ah yes great home town boys there. Are United and Chelsea taking money from little orphans to buy their players? Nope i don't think so so what business of yours is it about who we buy and how much for. Or again it could be because your frightened? Chelsea far away in the distance, United nippin at your toes, is that a bit of fear in your eyes Henry? Oh sorry you're French it's always there :-D

zip it both of you numpties and concentrate on the football. Gary Neville can talk enough for everyone :-D
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:10
Regular
I have the slight feeling that they're not going to read this.
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yes because that was my sole intention of my post, it wasn't just to get it off my chest at all. Nope, oh how i wish Smith and Henry will read this and take it all to heart ...........
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:12
Regular
haha, did Henry really say that?

Ashley cole is the only player in thier team that actually came through thier youth system aint he?

Near enough thier whole youth team is from abroad!
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup Cole's the only one i believe, great player but still only one player
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Unless you all haven't realised, it's because Wenger buys young, cheap, average foreigners that Arsenal haven't been sucked into a huge debt. After all there are only so many Abramovichs.

Henry's point was that we were buying young and playing players who had previously played in the reserves AND WHO PLAYED WELL. Not those failures of youngsters United have and Chelsea bought solely to ruin their careers.
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:19
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
'As a senior member of the team...'
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I still don't see why Henry needs to talk about other clubs finances. If he'd said *i am happy that Wenger is buying all these young fantastic players and bringing them through into the first team* that's fine. Why he once again needs to poke Fergie with a stick i have no idea and you know Mourinho doesn't need an invitation to a slanging match. Talk about your own team until an incident comes up that warrants a discussion about
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Colourless"
Oi. That's my "Genius Neville" joke....
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Gary Neville is indeed a genius, got a degree in whinging at Oxford i'll have you know :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.