GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zip it you two"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Going to have a little mini-rant on two players opening their big fat gobs - Alan Smith and Terry Henry

Firstly Smudger - What in the hell are you on about calling Ronaldo selfish. Hmmm where have all these black pots and kettles come from? That's what makes Ronaldo dangerous, just running at players with the ball and not caring about where the team is until he gets around the by line area and after about the 7th stepover. I was watching the Villa game and it was like a different Ronaldo, he began to run at a player and then stopped to look for a pass only for that numpty (usually Smith or Fletcher) to lose it. You wouldn't stifle Giggsy's creativity don't bloody do it to the Portugese wizard. And even when he does set up a move you still can't bloody score from 3 yards out. Now zip it because you're far easier to replace in the squad then Ronaldo is.

secondly Mr Henry decides to flap his gums about Man United and Chelsea buying players while Henry is happy Arsenal play the youth. Ah yes Henry would that be great home grown talents like Jose Reyes? Matthew Flamini? Cesc Fabregas? Gael Clichy? Ah yes great home town boys there. Are United and Chelsea taking money from little orphans to buy their players? Nope i don't think so so what business of yours is it about who we buy and how much for. Or again it could be because your frightened? Chelsea far away in the distance, United nippin at your toes, is that a bit of fear in your eyes Henry? Oh sorry you're French it's always there :-D

zip it both of you numpties and concentrate on the football. Gary Neville can talk enough for everyone :-D
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Manchester 'everybody hates us' United
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Was on Fox Sports a few days ago in their soccer section can go have a wander around there for it, was also in the rags last week. Anyone else i'd give a link to, however i'll make you work for it if you're so bothered :-D
Sun 02/01/05 at 00:56
Regular
cant rember which united player said it, might have been giggsy, but even o'shea is known as sheasy :)
Sun 02/01/05 at 00:54
Regular
"The Red Shift"
AbsoluT Neó and numerous other people write:

>Giggsy

Muuhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Sun 02/01/05 at 00:50
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Smithy is right about Ronaldo at times he can be wonderful but other times very wasteful and im sure it can be frustating for the others. Looking at the game vs Boro, he was poor and his distribution and vision was worse. Against Villa he was something else. I guess he's still young and will learn and who better to learn from than the born again Giggsy.
Sat 01/01/05 at 21:53
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> It was referring to home grown players brought up through the ranks, i
> thought it would be obvious when i said in the next sentence 'home
> grown talents' but obviously not.

Er not really, as Clazon said they are in no way related.

Could you link me to this piece you found please?
Sat 01/01/05 at 21:36
Regular
"The Red Shift"
You implied that Henry said youth and you twisted it into home grown. But I guess I can understand your displeasure if Henry did say home grown.
Fri 31/12/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It was referring to home grown players brought up through the ranks, i thought it would be obvious when i said in the next sentence 'home grown talents' but obviously not.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Quinty wrote:
> Right, ive either misread the original post completley wrong or i'm
> stating the obvious here. He said he's happy playing the youth, yes?
> That bares no relation in my mind to home grown talent. Youth of all
> nationalities, dont see the problem. Youth doesnt automatically mean
> home grown talent.
>
> Or am i being dense?

No you really aren't. It's the rest that are being "dense".
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Thierry Henry - use you big far mouth to tell your big fat inflated head to stop coming up with such utter balls!

Why can't you take second-place like a real man?
You can't be everyone's favourite all the time, you know!

Quite frankly, you're whinging like Anelka!
Almost!

If Cesc Fabregas and Matthieu Flamini are as home-grown as they come, then I expect to see the name "Manchester" on the birth certificates of Cristiano Ronaldo, David Bellion and Kleberson, also!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.