GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"23,700 dead, and you tell me theres a god?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Hallelujah"
This is tradegy of a phenominal scale. I cannot even contemplate that many human lives ending at once, and on christmas. Its a sick thing.

127,000 was the final count, although its feared it was somewhere closer to 150,000. All I want to add is not to those who died, but for the survivors, I hope things don't get to hard for you and I wish you the best of luck.
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
the earth's axis was moved 2cm, dunno which way, and somatra was moved 30 metres north (I think).
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Aparently the worlds axis moved an inch.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Hallelujah"
You got hotmail? And the DivX codec?
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:59
Regular
can't find them anywhere
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Forget that, I've found a worse one, this guy reaches out for two people but they just get swept away and you know they're dead. Can't believe it.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Hallelujah"
No sorry, I downloaded a torrent with all the current video's to date.

Theres one file though, Its in the third floor of a house, and the wave litterally passes the windowsill and then all you can see is the afterdrag. The waters all black and you can see all things floating in it. Words cannot describe how unreal it looks, its like a scene from a blockbuster movie.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:48
Regular
you got a link?
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Anyone downloaded any of the footage of the waves hitting? Its litterally just anyone who wasnt atleast two floors up was wiped out. Watching the wave pass just makes you realise why these people stood no chance. Its absolutly horrifying.
Thu 30/12/04 at 01:22
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Forza wrote:
> Haldisa wrote:
> If a deaf person in a room on their own farts out loud does it make
> a
> sound?
>
> Will the pair of you just shut the hell up?

Nope, if you dont like it dont read it :)
Wed 29/12/04 at 23:46
Regular
Haldisa wrote:
> If a deaf person in a room on their own farts out loud does it make a
> sound?

Will the pair of you just shut the hell up?

"If a deaf person in a room on their own farts out loud"

FFS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.