GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Little britain- How depressing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 00:27
Regular
I see it dominated the british comedy awards, how depressing, a program which is about as fun as finding out you have TB, cancer and AIDS and running your own personal sweepstake on which will kill you first.No offence but this programme is moronic. I am not sensitive to this kind of thing, but they get away with a lot, I wouldn't mind if it was actually relatively funny. Hahahahahaha we will try and take the pisss out of disabled people in the least funny way possible whilst spawning the most stupid and annoying catchphrases ever. If you want to make humour of of the situations at least make it vaguely funny, Timargh in south park is pretty amusing and is related to the same subject matter, thats because they try to actually be funny and slapstick rather than constantly see how much they can get away with.

At what point did screaming "i'm the only gay in the village" make for hilarious viewing? pure bull.

the only thing in little britain i ever at anypoint found amusing was the pikey girl. It was related well to real life and was done pretty well and was amusing the first time you saw it, maybe even the second time. But after that its limited comical value was worn out.

I appreciate that the BBC feels obliged to waste as much of the licence fee as it humanly can, and that bigging up little britain in some way seems to justify the existence of BBC 3, but lets be honest it is bullcrap of the highest order.

I am more than happy to watch mindless crap, low budget productions, hardly any subject is taboo with me, I am a pisshead student for godsake! but this has to be the most over rated programme in the history of television, not clever, not witty, and shitte. those awards better not have been voted for, otherwise this country is in a worse state than i thought (and i am an optimist!)
Fri 24/12/04 at 01:12
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
It was all brilliant, then they made a third episode.
Fri 24/12/04 at 00:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Devon Mills at the Policmans ball is utter genius.
Fri 24/12/04 at 00:27
Regular
I see it dominated the british comedy awards, how depressing, a program which is about as fun as finding out you have TB, cancer and AIDS and running your own personal sweepstake on which will kill you first.No offence but this programme is moronic. I am not sensitive to this kind of thing, but they get away with a lot, I wouldn't mind if it was actually relatively funny. Hahahahahaha we will try and take the pisss out of disabled people in the least funny way possible whilst spawning the most stupid and annoying catchphrases ever. If you want to make humour of of the situations at least make it vaguely funny, Timargh in south park is pretty amusing and is related to the same subject matter, thats because they try to actually be funny and slapstick rather than constantly see how much they can get away with.

At what point did screaming "i'm the only gay in the village" make for hilarious viewing? pure bull.

the only thing in little britain i ever at anypoint found amusing was the pikey girl. It was related well to real life and was done pretty well and was amusing the first time you saw it, maybe even the second time. But after that its limited comical value was worn out.

I appreciate that the BBC feels obliged to waste as much of the licence fee as it humanly can, and that bigging up little britain in some way seems to justify the existence of BBC 3, but lets be honest it is bullcrap of the highest order.

I am more than happy to watch mindless crap, low budget productions, hardly any subject is taboo with me, I am a pisshead student for godsake! but this has to be the most over rated programme in the history of television, not clever, not witty, and shitte. those awards better not have been voted for, otherwise this country is in a worse state than i thought (and i am an optimist!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.