GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who likes LOTR?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Well I actually never bothered with any of it. I was once subjected to 30 mins or so of the first movie, and it nearly bored me to tears. Very very dull I thought. I've been told countless times by people that the 1st installement is just the scene setter. Although surely if the 1st of a trilogy doesn't float your boat then why would the others? Or is it just me and only geeks like this type of cinema? If so it appears that 90% of the population are geeks...
Wed 22/12/04 at 22:30
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Oooh, that's beautiful!

Now I know I love you...
Wed 22/12/04 at 22:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
As a fellow fan you have to see this.

[URL]http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=111904sauron[/URL]

Simply beautiful.
Wed 22/12/04 at 22:24
Regular
"For One Night Only"
cookie monster wrote:
> The fellowship of the ring is the best film.
>
> And as for lord of the rings as a whole, yeah, you could say im a
> fan.

I - I love you Cookie...

*weeps*
Wed 22/12/04 at 22:14
Regular
"For One Night Only"
The books and films are amazing. I read the novels beforehand, and loved 'em, so it was really refeshing to be blown away by the films. "The Two Towers" is probably my ever-so-slight favourite film. The best novel being "the Fellowship of the Ring".
Wed 22/12/04 at 22:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The fellowship of the ring is the best film.

And as for lord of the rings as a whole, yeah, you could say im a fan.
Wed 22/12/04 at 22:08
Regular
"0228"
The Two Towers is the best of the three (in my opinion) but they are all very good films. If they cut the last 30 minutes off Return of the King they'd be even better.
Wed 22/12/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Well I actually never bothered with any of it. I was once subjected to 30 mins or so of the first movie, and it nearly bored me to tears. Very very dull I thought. I've been told countless times by people that the 1st installement is just the scene setter. Although surely if the 1st of a trilogy doesn't float your boat then why would the others? Or is it just me and only geeks like this type of cinema? If so it appears that 90% of the population are geeks...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.