GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stryke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 00:43
Regular
Enjoy.
[URL]http://firestorm.staghosting.com/youbeauty!.wmv[/URL]
Wed 22/12/04 at 01:50
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> Questions:
>
> You ever seen them play?

No.
:'{
I want to though.

Hopefully going to see Scotland v Italy, so I'll see Del boy and stuff perhaps. But the tickets will sell quick as hell, so it'll be difficult.

> Your view on the "Juve drugs Jolt"?
Well the head physio or medical guy or something (I forget) either admitted or was found to have once used performance enhancing drugs or tested them or something, but there was something about him saying that yeah, it was experimental etc.
And the club forgave him or something or something.

You'll note the bazillion "or somethings", because I can't quite remember.

As for the players, nah, I don't think they took any. Although, I would say that, wouldn't I.
And besides - Del Piero was the main accused, but look at how, well, rubbish he was around then.
He is sort of picking up form again though.
Wed 22/12/04 at 01:45
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Completely true. I love him when he plays for Brazil, because he either performs and the whole show gets off with a bang. Or he's quiet, but there are about 5 or 6 other quality players who can just do rediculous things with the ball.

Questions:

You ever seen them play?

Your view on the "Juve drugs Jolt"?
Wed 22/12/04 at 01:42
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> Sometimes,
> however, they can play boring, crap stuff with Emerson at the heart
> of it.

Yeah, sadly.
Although, when Emerson decides he doesn't want to walk around the park doing his Rock impression, and dancing around with his eyebrows, he is greatness.
Wed 22/12/04 at 01:39
Regular
"The Red Shift"
With Juve, (excluding match against AC), it's all about watching Neddie, Canavaro, Buffon and Camoranesi play. Yes they're a class act. Yes they're the team I "favor" in Italy. Sometimes, however, they can play boring, crap stuff with Emerson at the heart of it.

Generally got into Italian football this season, because as you say there have been some cracking games. Plus I remembered that there were more sporting channels than just Sky Sports. Plus I wanted to see Andrii play.
Wed 22/12/04 at 01:34
Regular
And obviously because you've been watching Juve and thinking;

"Wow - they all look so beautiful as they stroke the (ooh err) ball around wonderfully. I think I'm moist from this joyous performance of flowing football"

Right?
Wed 22/12/04 at 01:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Forza wrote:

> But yeah, Italian football does receive criticism for being
> boring/incredibly defensive etc - but anybody who watched the 2-2
> thriller with Juve/Inter would disagree entirely.

Perhaps the reason I changed my mind then, amongst other things.

Also it might be that every game I see Inter play, I hope they go a goal behind, because by wishing for one goal, I'll automatically get 2.

:)
Wed 22/12/04 at 01:29
Regular
Aaaah, James Richardson and his wonderfully shiny bald head.
You should watch Gol! simply to see him shout GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!1111 at the beginning, only to lose interest midway through it until he eventually just gives up with it.

But yeah, Italian football does receive criticism for being boring/incredibly defensive etc - but anybody who watched the 2-2 thriller with Juve/Inter would disagree entirely.
And thankfully, there's been quite a few games like that this season - and it's not even the new year yet.
Wed 22/12/04 at 01:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Although in the past I said that Italian football was boring, crap, etc, etc.

This year I am willing to admit I'm wrong. Having watced quite a few games on Eurosport, with the loved James from Football Italia on C4, I think that possibly produces better football than Spain.
Wed 22/12/04 at 01:20
Regular
Hoo-rah.
Wed 22/12/04 at 01:19
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ha. Only just got the joke kinda thingy.

Note:

He's called Forza.

He supports Juve.

There's a chant that goes Forza Juve.

I rule.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.