GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stryke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 00:43
Regular
Enjoy.
[URL]http://firestorm.staghosting.com/youbeauty!.wmv[/URL]
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Forza wrote:
"...it is..."
-----

Yes, thank you! :P

It does help, when engaging in a thread about a given media file, you actually respond having seen the same footage, not that of an entirely different website altogether!

I knew this was generally a 'games' site, but I did wonder why this thread was in this particular forum... Damn complicated stuff, sometimes, this whole internet business! :S

Now I'm listening to and watching the right file, I'll never EVER get tired of this!

:D
Thu 23/12/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Beautifully cushioned header by Mellor" - best bit ;)

Can't wait for the Champions League final. They'll show this clip, and then say how Liverpool's ambitions could have ended there. And then they'll show Liverpool 2-1 down against AC Milan in the semis and...I still see that tackle by Stevie, Alonso passing the ball, Mellor ready for war, and Baros scoring..sorry, got lost there.

Anyway, Liverpool to the Champy final. You all know this. Hopefully play Chelsea there. Roben down the left? Pfft, Stevie Finnan will have him for breakfast. Switch flanks? Riise's had the ball and belted it in before you know it. Lampard, best midfield player in the country? Can't wait for the first real battle between him and Stevie. And as for strikers, Drogba and Kezman can both take turns to kiss my Milan's boots, while Cissebatters Eidur with his crutches and Morientes tells everyone about how he scored a few with Monaco.

Got lost again.
Thu 23/12/04 at 00:30
Regular
Ahaaaa, I've just watched it again a few times in a row. Wonderful.

"What a hit, son! What a hit!"
Thu 23/12/04 at 00:23
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> I'm disgusted.
>
> You must have got the link to that goal from Alec, Scotty.

But then for that to work, that'd mean I'd have to speak to him casually.
Ahahahaha, don't be silly.
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:35
Regular
By the way, it wasn't a bad little goal, wouldn't you say?

I remember spilling my pint when that went in :)
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:34
Regular
Awesome :) Cheers for that, I think I'll save it on my computer and look at it every time I feel a little depressed at something like a LuaLua goal followed by the Cisse celebration.
Wed 22/12/04 at 18:03
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm disgusted.

You must have got the link to that goal from Alec, Scotty.

He pleaded with me to give him a link to "loads 'o' goals" I found on the internet, and then this appears. Hmmmm...

(Excellent goal though; I never get tired of watching it =D )
Wed 22/12/04 at 17:58
Regular
down wrote:
> like Ronaldo before he got really really fat.

Ahahahahahah

> In my opinion though, the best footballers around today are Nesta,
> Maldini and Cannavaro.

And they're all Italian defenders.

Doesn't that say something?
Wed 22/12/04 at 17:57
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> And Azul, it was 6,000 against Ajax in the CL, and 6,500 against
> Maccabi.

That was it.

Utterly dire.
Wed 22/12/04 at 15:55
About Ronaldinho being able to do something from nothing - so can Shevchenko.

Against Barca, he had barely any service, with only a hopeful long ball leading to his goal and he finished it off sweetly. Ronaldinho can disappear, against Celtic at Parkhead, until he hit that pass for Deco you wouldn't tell he was playing.

I think I'd still put Adriano ahead of those two though, and ahead of Henry. He's the most complete striker around at the moment, like Ronaldo before he got really really fat.

In my opinion though, the best footballers around today are Nesta, Maldini and Cannavaro. Anyone that even contemplates saying that Ferdinand, Terry and Campbell are better than these are absolute idiots.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.