GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi, I'm Kyle, and I'm an alcoholic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/12/04 at 10:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
I was found this morning on the bathroom floor, naked, unconcious and in the foetal position, by my now-hateful mother (I threw a phone at her head accidentally last week, she's holding a grudge).

I don't have much in the way of a hangover now, though, but I think that's because I hurled up most of anything inside of me. I haven't been sick-drunk for ages. Ah to be 14 again.

I had my interview yesterday, which I totally slaughtered. They may as well have begged me on their knees for me to go there. The trains sucked, though, and kept breaking down. It was really Hollywood-dramatic, the brakes slammed on and everyone fell over and stuff. Except me. I'm too tough to fall down. Graah.

and I missed the end of the sixth form Christmas party (=fights) because I went home at 11 because I was going to hurl. and I did, on a ladys flowers. R0>
It may seem like useless mum-advice, but don't drink on an empty stomach, kids.
Thu 16/12/04 at 12:21
Regular
"long time"
but isnt it true the older you get the less you can drink !
Thu 16/12/04 at 12:22
Regular
"..."
sweet tooth wrote:
> but isnt it true the older you get the less you can drink !

So far, I've not found that the case, I can certainly drink more now than I could at 18. I'll let you know when I get much older.
Thu 16/12/04 at 17:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I love the way people say "passed out" or "went unconscious" when they really mean "fell asleep".
Thu 16/12/04 at 17:56
Regular
"We are the dead"
I don't understand the whole admiring of the "wow, I drank and 'passed out' (fell asleep)" thing.

Woah, well done.

Surely any incompetent tool can drink copious amounts of a liquid?
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Father Crilly wrote:
> Surely any incompetent tool can drink copious amounts of a liquid?

Yeah, but it takes a real pro to bring it back up again.
Thu 16/12/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Paradox: wrote:
> It may seem like useless mum-advice, but don't drink on an empty
> stomach, kids.

I did that once on a completely empty stomach, I was wasted after, well, not a lot...

No hangover either! Mainly because I don't do hangovers but the fact that I drank so little also played a nice part.
Thu 16/12/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've never been drinking induced sick. Ever.

I've hurt my head many times though with falling over/on/off things
Thu 16/12/04 at 21:51
Regular
"SOUP!"
Father Crilly wrote:
> I don't understand the whole admiring of the "wow, I drank and
> 'passed out' (fell asleep)" thing.
>
> Woah, well done.

That sounds like something I'd say. I'm really not admiration-seeking, just conveying what an asshat I am.
Thu 16/12/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've only had a few 'walk to the toilet, quick puke, brush teeth, go to bed' incidents. Nothing bad.

It's never been a case of going for ages, it's always just a quicky. One load and I'm done. :p
Thu 16/12/04 at 21:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I've never been drinking induced sick. Ever.
>
> I've hurt my head many times though with falling over/on/off things

I'm amazed my back doesnt hurt from falling into the bath.

I had to wait there about half an hour for someone to come into the bathroom to lift me out :(

I'm never drinking again*

*until saturday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.