GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi, I'm Kyle, and I'm an alcoholic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/12/04 at 10:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
I was found this morning on the bathroom floor, naked, unconcious and in the foetal position, by my now-hateful mother (I threw a phone at her head accidentally last week, she's holding a grudge).

I don't have much in the way of a hangover now, though, but I think that's because I hurled up most of anything inside of me. I haven't been sick-drunk for ages. Ah to be 14 again.

I had my interview yesterday, which I totally slaughtered. They may as well have begged me on their knees for me to go there. The trains sucked, though, and kept breaking down. It was really Hollywood-dramatic, the brakes slammed on and everyone fell over and stuff. Except me. I'm too tough to fall down. Graah.

and I missed the end of the sixth form Christmas party (=fights) because I went home at 11 because I was going to hurl. and I did, on a ladys flowers. R0>
It may seem like useless mum-advice, but don't drink on an empty stomach, kids.
Fri 17/12/04 at 21:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dude... wine bar?
Fri 17/12/04 at 20:49
Regular
It was our Sixth Form party last night, although 75% (including myself) of the Year 13's didn't go because: -

a) It was at the Wine Bar
b) The Wine Bar is chav-central
c) The year 12's are all chavs
d) The year 12's think they are cool because they get 'served' at the Wine Bar, when it's blatently obvious that that place would serve anything older then a foetii.
Fri 17/12/04 at 20:18
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Lawrence the studnet... :-o
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:17
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Flock wrote:
> Lawrence wrote:
> And why am i fun to talk to when i'm off my face?
>
> It's like Countdown, i've got a load of letters and i've got to make
> words out of them ;)

i did pretty well last night!
Fri 17/12/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lawrence wrote:
> And why am i fun to talk to when i'm off my face?

It's like Countdown, i've got a load of letters and i've got to make words out of them ;)
Fri 17/12/04 at 13:24
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Now I keep well within my limits, don't drink to keep pace with
> anyone and stop as soon as I start feeling drunk.

I think the night is better when you don't get to drunk. If i start to feel like i'm going to be sick i'll start drinking water. Sometimes i'll have one drink and feel sick, so i'll spend the night being sober, drinking water and having a great time.
Fri 17/12/04 at 13:21
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Flock wrote:
> I'm slightly relieved and yet dissapointed that i've not been on msn
> tonight, Lori is always fun to talk to when off her face and i missed
> it, damn !

Yeah, we went to a club in the end where i discovered VK Cherry.

And why am i fun to talk to when i'm off my face?
Fri 17/12/04 at 13:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
tigamilla wrote:
> Lawrence wrote:
>
> i'm not the one flashing.
>
> Got nothing to flash
>
> :o((
>
> I meant EB...
>
> Anyway Im sure you have flashy bits :P

I'll flash you an arm if you want?
Fri 17/12/04 at 13:15
Regular
"..."
I gave up drinking to deliberatley get paralytic after an incident on my 19th borthday, where my older sister (who despite being 4 years my senior) had never been out drinking. I was finishing all her drinks for her, whilst keeping pace with my mates, which meant Iwas drinking roughly 1 and a half drinks to their one. Caught up with me when we went to get something to eat and I feel asleep whilst eating my burger in McDonalds. One quick awakening and gusher of sick later we were pegging out of McDonalds with an angry cleaner chasing us. I was sick out of the taxi window on the way home and in the toilet when I got home. Despite sheding all that lot, I still manaed to be sick all over my pillow during the night without waking up and count myself very lucky that I didn't choke on my own sick.

Now I keep well within my limits, don't drink to keep pace with anyone and stop as soon as I start feeling drunk.
Fri 17/12/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Blank wrote:
> I love the way people say "passed out" or "went
> unconscious" when they really mean "fell asleep".

When I was about 17 I passed out from drinking too much. I couldn't move my body at all, but I could here everything that was being said to me, apparently when you do pass out your hearing is the last sense to fail which is why you are supposed to talk to people in comas. Anyway It was really frightning. I ended up in casulty. Not a nice place to be on a Saturday night. I wouldn't recommended it. However I don't think it made me an alcoholic, just stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.