GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paypal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/12/04 at 09:42
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
If someone send me money (not through Ebay) will they be able to withdraw it once i've received it?

Thank you.
Sat 11/12/04 at 16:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
So he had a different name for his PayPal account: so do I when I use it, because I don't have a credit card and get someone who does to pay for me. That doesn't mean I'm an illegitimate buyer. If SR happen to look at the name on the credit card that pays for the stuff on this account they'll find it isn't the same as mine either. It'll have the same last name, because it's my parent's card, but not everyone's parents have the same last name as them.

There are also plenty of people with "foreign sounding names" that are actually legitimate British citizens, funnily enough.

If this guy was trying to pull a scam, do you think he'd turn up at all?
Sat 11/12/04 at 15:29
Regular
"long time"
i think this topic went belly up for him hoping people would say "nice one you keep it " out to impress but went wrong sorry !
Sat 11/12/04 at 15:29
Regular
"I'm busy"
*ahem*

it's been quite a sunny day today
Sat 11/12/04 at 15:24
Regular
"We are the dead"
Strid wrote:
> crilly is being a tw@t.

Because I've shown you up to be a complete and utter racist, hypocritical moron by simply quoting things you've said?
Sat 11/12/04 at 15:24
Regular
Strid, whether we know the full story or not, you stole from him.

Do you have proof he was trying to scam you? No.

Do you have proof he is an illegal immigrant? No.

Do you have his money AND the item you were selling to him? Yes.

If you're not making this up, you're breaking the law.
Sat 11/12/04 at 15:23
Regular
"long time"
hes just gone to get his story straight !

dont know what going on with me ive turned evil !
Sat 11/12/04 at 15:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
It doesn't matter what happened.
What you did was theft.

Why don't you give him his money back?
Just because he's not English and because you think he *might* have been trying to scam you does not give you permission to take his money.

The consequences are irrelevant.
You STOLE from him.
Sat 11/12/04 at 15:19
Regular
"long time"
anger a sign of guilt !!!
Sat 11/12/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
No, i'm not lying.

But I dont want to talk about it anymore because none of you actually understand what happened and crilly is being a tw@t.
Sat 11/12/04 at 15:13
Regular
"long time"
it just sounds to messed up ! and made up ! to many weres that changed to has to me !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.