GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"knightmare - who remembers it??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/06 at 17:18
Regular
"zombies rule"
I used to watch a tv show called knightmare, it was this virtual reality adventure show with 3 kids who had to negotiate 3-D rooms. One would be wearing a big viking helmet and carrying a knapshack and the other two would have to direct him through the rooms, by telling him to go to the left three steps, etc. It was hosted by some guy who looked like a monk.
Thu 05/04/07 at 22:51
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Yeah, Challenge is good.
Good ol' Crystal maze.
Thu 05/04/07 at 22:46
Regular
"eat toast!"
recent shows of win lose or draw are back on challenge. Entertaining stuff, can;t understand why i didn't enjoy it the first time.
Thu 05/04/07 at 17:46
Regular
"8==="
Andy Crane does something on Challenge it's quite good as he's rather sarcastic and bitter. :D
Thu 05/04/07 at 17:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It makes me laugh how they "handicap" the blokes and let the women go first by about 10 seconds. After half way the blokes are nearly always in front!

I think I've only seen maybe 2-3 shows where a woman has won the obstacle course and then they were army officers etc.

Wonder where Gordon Burns is now.......?

Wait! Did I just say that?
Thu 05/04/07 at 17:38
Regular
"8==="
Their obstacle course was so much better than the one at the end of Gladiators.

Craziest stuff was on the Battledome thing where people broke ankles etc and they seemed to have a reserve contestant come on to replacesomeone about every two weeks.

Harsh stuff.
Thu 05/04/07 at 17:35
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
!!!!! Yes!! I've started watching that again too! Krypton rules! Such a great program!

It's really quite disturbing to look back and think what now looks so old and dated used to be top notch graphics and fashion :|
Thu 05/04/07 at 15:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
For some reason I've started to watch the Krypton Factor repeats on Challenge I think it is.

Ah memories......
Fri 09/02/07 at 22:06
Regular
"eat toast!"
Very_Metal wrote:
> spoonbeast wrote:
>
> Incidently the creators of Knightmare (broadsword right?)
>
> yes indeedy.
>
> made
> virtually impossible and that was naff and cack. The tech was
> even worse then knightmare. So was the acting.
>
> worse?!?!?! you MUST be joking, some of the acting in knightmare
> was so hammy i made a sandwich out of some episodes.
>
> tasty.

you have seen virtually impossible right? Lord fear at least was entertaining in knightmare. virtually impossible was pretty poor in acting (what acting it did have anyway) and the technology displayed and used was god awful. The game was virtually impossible and scores weren't particulary high.
Fri 09/02/07 at 14:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think the bloke who was the presenter now plays Zack Dingle in Emmerdale :D
Sat 20/01/07 at 10:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
spoonbeast wrote:

> Incidently the creators of Knightmare (broadsword right?)

yes indeedy.

> made
> virtually impossible and that was naff and cack. The tech was
> even worse then knightmare. So was the acting.

worse?!?!?! you MUST be joking, some of the acting in knightmare was so hammy i made a sandwich out of some episodes.

tasty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.