GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats up with the gamecube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 16:41
Regular
"kill my enemys"
ppl say the gamecube is crap i disagree completely it is the only console which has got 4 contoller pads in the console and it has some very top class games like metroid prime and the mario series and the zelda games so why do ppl hate it so much pls write about your views about the gamecube aswell thanks!
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:04
Regular
"boom boom click"
please dont diss the lord bullet! he is god to us small time gamers ; )
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:04
Regular
"\\"
ßulle†† wrote:
> The Gamecube has 4 controller pads inside the console?!?!111
>
> Crikey, and there's me paying for additional ones!

Oww. My sides.
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:03
Regular
"kill my enemys"
what the hell freak !
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:02
Regular
The Gamecube has 4 controller pads inside the console?!?!111

Crikey, and there's me paying for additional ones!
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:01
Regular
"boom boom click"
amen to that!
Sun 19/12/04 at 16:55
Regular
"kill my enemys"
my mate used to have one well he still has and i loved the zelda game it wads amazing
Sun 19/12/04 at 16:49
Regular
"boom boom click"
i have all consoles and like them all for differant reasons but my fave one is my old N64!
Sun 19/12/04 at 16:47
Regular
"kill my enemys"
dont like xbox so i actually havent had time to look at its controller ports soz for mistake!
Sun 19/12/04 at 16:45
Regular
"boom boom click"
ill just say xbox has four controller ports! And yes the cube is good but is ultimatly flawed by lack of online games and varied genres of games! Its also portraid as a kids console which is untrue but at the same time hard to prove wrong even though we have resi evil! Also kids nowdays only care about graphics not gamplay and even though gamplay makes a game console good graphics im afriad are what sells em.
Sun 19/12/04 at 16:41
Regular
"kill my enemys"
ppl say the gamecube is crap i disagree completely it is the only console which has got 4 contoller pads in the console and it has some very top class games like metroid prime and the mario series and the zelda games so why do ppl hate it so much pls write about your views about the gamecube aswell thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.