GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats up with the gamecube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 16:41
Regular
"kill my enemys"
ppl say the gamecube is crap i disagree completely it is the only console which has got 4 contoller pads in the console and it has some very top class games like metroid prime and the mario series and the zelda games so why do ppl hate it so much pls write about your views about the gamecube aswell thanks!
Wed 22/12/04 at 17:55
Regular
"-_-"
but he has a 2 year old daughter. he told me and i believe... I also follow men home for sweeties.
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:32
Regular
"0228"
But if you were seven years old you'd be in year 2-3 so you would call it a playground.
Tue 21/12/04 at 22:22
Regular
"-_-"
erm, i thought we didnt call our outside areas at school "playgrounds" after year 6. Coz youd get a kick in from anyone.
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The very fact he says that there are GTA and Halo 'groupies' shows he lives in some retarded 7 year old playground.
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:07
Regular
"0228"
T score 04 wrote:

> We all no that Zelda is for brainless little kids, when is the last
> time you heard a kid say Zelda is a quality game in the school
> playground reason they dare not say that they would get a kicking
> from the halo and gta groupies.

That's because the 'halo and gta groupies' are stupid chavs.

And how can you say that Zelda is for brainless little kids when a lot of the game is spent solving (in many cases) difficult puzzles where as many owners of GTA spend a lot of their time running around aimlessly with a flamethrower. I'm not saying that GTA and Halo are bad games, in fact I enjoy to play them myself, but there is no reason for Zelda to be classed as a brainless kids game.
The only reason for your arguement is that GTA has an 18 certificate where as Zelda games are usually 3+.
Tue 21/12/04 at 10:26
Regular
"Nintendo RIP"
Chr1s wrote:
> The lack of a DVD makes very little difference to me because some of
> the GC titles such as Zelda: The Wind Waker and Metroid Prime are far
> better than some of the stuff coming out on the PS2 and the XBOX.
> Zelda is easily a rival of GTA and Halo in terms of quality.

We all no that Zelda is for brainless little kids, when is the last time you heard a kid say Zelda is a quality game in the school playground reason they dare not say that they would get a kicking from the halo and gta groupies.
Mon 20/12/04 at 20:04
Regular
"-_-"
cookie monster wrote:
> My gamecube sits proudly.
>
> Under my xbox.

What!? Is it flat as a pancake now? :D
Mon 20/12/04 at 19:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The lack of a DVD makes very little difference to me because some of the GC titles such as Zelda: The Wind Waker and Metroid Prime are far better than some of the stuff coming out on the PS2 and the XBOX. Zelda is easily a rival of GTA and Halo in terms of quality.
Mon 20/12/04 at 12:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
T score 04 wrote:
> Capacity:
>
> Lots of games that do come out on cube are cut down versions with
> lots of features and fmv missing so the game can fit onto the cube
> pathetic 1.5gig discs (PSP has 1.8gig).

That's such a load of BS.
Mon 20/12/04 at 12:17
Regular
"boom boom click"
cookie monster wrote:
> My gamecube sits proudly.
>
> Under my xbox.

me too but not because its better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.