GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF fans"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 15:42
Regular
"dont be jelous"
hears a lil voting thingy

I wanna know wats your fav GF, Summonig beast in all of the series?? mine has got to be Alexander

Place votes now!
Fri 10/12/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yes i'd like to take this time to say sorry to everyone for bringing that abomination to the FF name up
Fri 10/12/04 at 01:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Or remembering it when you shouldn't have.

Or not remembering to forget it.
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah yes sorry my mistake, ah well who can blame me not remembering that pile of rubbish :-D
Thu 09/12/04 at 20:39
"period drama"
Not so in X-2.
Thu 09/12/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You've been able to summon since FF3 so with 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,x-2,11 and tactics that makes 11 games

Believe it or not the FF series did not begin life on the Playstation
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:09
Regular
"dont be jelous"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Hmmm has there only been 3 games in the series then? I know what you
> were asking, it didn't interest me unlike the debate about FFVIII

Theres been 5 for the playstation seris but 4 you can summon on not 3
Thu 09/12/04 at 10:57
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I actually really like Odin and Yojimbo, the ones you have little control over.

My favourite though, has become (and always will be) Carbuncle - after 17 hours of hell battling to find his ruby, followed by hair-raising trips through extremely dangerous areas in FFXI, finally meeting Carbuncle and becoming a summoner was so rewarding that he'll always be my favourite. The manner in which he is revealed is very touching as well (you expose the ruby to all the weather elements, and Carbuncle uses them to build a rainbow... which is actually a bridge to the dimension where the avatars live).

Although I am about to set off in search of Ifrit, Garuda, Fenrir, Ramuh, Shiva, Leviathan and Titan. Whichever one of those gives me the most epic battle will no doubt be a contender for my favourite.
Wed 08/12/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The train wrote:
> I was askin for wats your fav summoning beast not reasons for liking
> every game.

Hmmm has there only been 3 games in the series then? I know what you were asking, it didn't interest me unlike the debate about FFVIII
Wed 08/12/04 at 19:41
"period drama"
W_K wrote:
> Do you actually do anything FFF, or do you stand silently by observing
> your prey and dreaming up witty remarks?

The portion of the day you foolish mortals reserve for such an activity as 'sleep' is put to much greater use, whereby I am hooked up to thousands of saline-diluted wit-drips and perform push-ups with my frontal cortex.

As such, this uber-level of genius just flows from me like milk from a heifer caught out during a tense hostage situation. I'd describe the whole process as akin to a large, round, shiny egg popping out of Yoshi's ass after he downs a Spiny.
Wed 08/12/04 at 08:34
Only because of Quistis.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.