GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much do you like your copy of Halo 2?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
pie :: Reviewed 21/11/2004

"This is a quality game i have had hours of fun from and will do for a long time to come. if you ask me if you have a few poud spare buy this brill game"

He's going to be "doing" his for a long time to come. I dunno, dude. That's a pretty small hole...

Look at me. I'm a spamming machine today!
Mon 22/11/04 at 19:25
Regular
eye'Aoe wrote:
> Which makes it a crap controller yes?
>
> No. If anything it makes it better.

No, a good controller has enough buttons that all games cna make use of.

Imagine the Gamecube controller had a bit jutting out at the side which you used for some games, but was totally useless for others, whereas the current controller was fine for everything.

This "other controller" with the added bit would be a waste of space.
Mon 22/11/04 at 19:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I much prefer the N64 controller to the GC controller.

The Z button on the GC controller is comeplete balls.
Mon 22/11/04 at 19:30
Regular
Thankfully it's only used in a few games, but I have no problems with it - I can easily press any button on teh controller without having to let go of it completely, thus making it good.
Mon 22/11/04 at 19:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The thing is, the Z button is meant to be the trigger button, which for games like Goldeneye is completely necessary.

On Gamecube it's crap.
Mon 22/11/04 at 19:36
Regular
Why is it terrible?
Because it's "difficult" to use?
Because it's not shaped like a gun?
Mon 22/11/04 at 19:53
Chad Niga wrote:
> Hmmm, maybe i need to play a bit more and get into the story line.
>
> Havent heard much of the steve vai sound track though.. Do you know
> what im on about?

Yeah, he does the Halo "MJOLINOR" Remix; i.e. the music that plays during the credits (first song). By the way for those of you interested, the Halo 2 SOundtrack is now out to buy! wooo
Mon 22/11/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
He only does one song?
Mon 22/11/04 at 23:37
I think so, the rest are Marty O' Donnell's or other guest bands.

[URL]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00067RF6E/qid=1101166496/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-3797602-3810838[/URL]

You can have a sample at the music there.

Release day and it's sold out for 4 weeks, which never happened to the game. Still, luckily I got mine early.
Tue 23/11/04 at 00:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I actually like the campaign. Better than Halo 1.

Multiplayer p*sses on almost anything ever.

EDIT: + the music is perhaps some of the best in any game ever.
Tue 23/11/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well I like my limited edition one, although I haven't watched the extra dvd yet. The game rocks though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.