GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much do you like your copy of Halo 2?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
pie :: Reviewed 21/11/2004

"This is a quality game i have had hours of fun from and will do for a long time to come. if you ask me if you have a few poud spare buy this brill game"

He's going to be "doing" his for a long time to come. I dunno, dude. That's a pretty small hole...

Look at me. I'm a spamming machine today!
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
pie :: Reviewed 21/11/2004

"This is a quality game i have had hours of fun from and will do for a long time to come. if you ask me if you have a few poud spare buy this brill game"

He's going to be "doing" his for a long time to come. I dunno, dude. That's a pretty small hole...

Look at me. I'm a spamming machine today!
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:03
Regular

Anyway, Halo 2 was very disappointing. The Campaign wasn't as good as Halo and the storyline and ending was complete cack.

However, the multiplayer is good.

But overall, and incredibly overrated game.

*slaps Bungie*
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Mr Flibble wrote:
> pie :: Reviewed 21/11/2004
>
> "This is a quality game i have had hours of fun from and will do
> for a long time to come. if you ask me if you have a few poud spare
> buy this brill game"
>

Don't you just hate it when people can't type properly? Ugh.

What the hell is a "poud"?
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I think they aimed it to be amazing at co-op campaign mode, because it's truly amazing like that.

I was impressed with it, although, one thing i dont like, is how i cant get any sense of direction with in some of the missons, do find that you have to randomly walk around hoping you go the right way?
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:19
Regular
Yes HE, just ignore him.

And Chad, I only found that a few times. Nearly all the time I just walked forward and got to the next area.

Bungie said they sorted out the crap level design.

Mon 22/11/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Hmmm, maybe i need to play a bit more and get into the story line.

Havent heard much of the steve vai sound track though.. Do you know what im on about?
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:22
Regular
Not really, sorry

I know Maroon 5 done some soundtracks. I don't really give a damn though who does the music.

I've got a feeling the guitar solos were done by Justin Hawkins :)
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Can't touch Goldeneye.

Nope.
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
The guitar solos are by steve vai, a good one is the opening bungie bit.
If you listen to some songs, you can here some guitar in the back, that's all steve vai.

Im hoping to hear some proper decent stuff soon.
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:27
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Can't touch Goldeneye.
>
> Nope.

Goldeneye > Halo 2 x10

I didn't realise that was Steve Vai Chad. I'll listen out for his guitar next time I play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.