GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Joke Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/11/04 at 19:54
"R.I.P Acestar"
Another Joke Thread and yet again, I make this from boredom.

Your goal: To post a better joke than the person before you (pretty hard to tell)

avoid the short ones..they aren't very good

I'll start off:
oh cr@p I've lost my joke book.

Ohwell.......
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:23
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
A monkey walks into a bar & orders a pint. Barman says "Sorry, not serving you, you're out your tree."

A brain walks into a bar & orders a pint. Barman says "Sorry, not serving you,you're out of your head."
Mon 15/11/04 at 22:13
Regular
"I'm Great."
So far Timmargh has the best I think.

I've got an awful one thatmy sister attempted to tell me beofre I told het the punch line.

Why was 6 affraid of 7?

Because 7 ate 9.

So poor...
Mon 15/11/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Did you hear about the girl who got hit by a train?
She was chuffed to bits.
Mon 15/11/04 at 22:06
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Did you here about the guy who drowned in his bowl of musley? He was pulled in by a strong current.

I was in class when someone told me this and I burst out laughing...it may not be funny to you but to me it was bloody hilarious!
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:55
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Why did the chicken cross the road twice?
>
> Because it got its braces stuck to the fence post.

do you hate chickens
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
[URL]http://timmargh.net/jokes/[/URL]
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
I punched a hooker once.

That was funny.
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:10
Regular
My teacher called Miss mycrackin has a son called Phil and I then relised that he has the one of the worst surnames. So the next day I said,"don't you relise anything about your name?" and he said,"no," and then I said," say it slowly," and he said,"Phil-my-crack-in," and then I said,"you are a very troubled child."
Mon 15/11/04 at 20:55
Regular
Whitestripes X wrote:
> At least the only things that expel liquid from my face are my eyes.

Lucky bas, I hate having a runny nose and flem stuck to the back of my throat requiring a good spitting.

:-(

What do you call a woman with a penis?
A man.
Mon 15/11/04 at 20:55
Regular
"0228"
That's funny. hahahaha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.