GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The biggest Derby of the season returns...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
...and Spurs are gonna come out the victors.

I actually can't think of a better time to be playing Arsenal, off the back of two 'mares for them, and hopefully, not in full swing.

Granted, out bys aren't having the best run ever, but we're always up for this game. Our older players like King and Keane should get the younger lads gee'd up and players like Robbo are saying they can already sense the importance that this game has for the club and the fans. Always a good sign when your players are psyched up.

Edman is back, hopefully, which should firm up our defence a tad. I am also led to believe that Redknapp should be back, which is a great boost to the team.

Plus, Defoe is amazing, so we shouldn't have any problems :p

2-1 Spurs I reckon. Anyone else?

P.S. sorry if that post was rambled, I need to eat dinner and my hands are freezing, brr

P.P.S. Keller on loan to Southampton, good move
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:54
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Not really. Not more than anyone else anyway.
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You lie on the floor and roll around for ages if anyone so much as breathes on you.

You waste SO much time over set pieces.

You dive and go down so easily.

And there were more things I pointed out after the match, but I can't remember.

But I can't be arsed to argue, tiredness.
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:03
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lil Bro wrote:
> You lie on the floor and roll around for ages if anyone so much as
> breathes on you.

I'd like to see an example of this. Apart from Reyes, whose a targeted weak young man, no-one in the side "rolls around".

> You waste SO much time over set pieces.

Why is this cheating?

> You dive and go down so easily.

According to certain other members of this forum, it's fine and reasonable to go down easily. Besides, I've only ever seen Pires perform a dive.
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Clazon wrote:
> Lil Bro wrote:
> You lie on the floor and roll around for ages if anyone so much as
> breathes on you.
>
> I'd like to see an example of this. Apart from Reyes, whose a
> targeted weak young man, no-one in the side "rolls
> around".

Ljungberg did it many times today, as did Fabric-ass.

>
> You waste SO much time over set pieces.
>
> Why is this cheating?

...? Because you're time wasting, cheating. Using up time when we could be beating you. Even the ref was p!ssed off by the end, but he obviously worshipped your asses so much he didn't so anything.

>
> You dive and go down so easily.
>
> According to certain other members of this forum, it's fine and
> reasonable to go down easily. Besides, I've only ever seen Pires
> perform a dive.

It's not. And all your players dive, especially Reyes and our friend Ljungberg again.

Plus the ref never even thought about booking any of your players, even when they clattered ours. Lauren's goal celebration was mre provoking than Naybet's, guess who got booked? Ah yeh...
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:20
Regular
sour grapes, homo

every time your beloved spurs/the team of the lord/the untouchables are beaten, you whine about how you were cheated out of a win blah blah wah wah whine whine

grow up and unders**tand how football works, little girl
sh*t happens
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
'The biggest derby of the season' don't think its that hyped up. Liverpool V Man Utd, Liverpool V Everton, Arsenal V Chelsea are up there
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ahahahaha

I very rarely whine, I accpt my team are s**t. Whoever you are, go away, you've been here like 3 days and only tried to offend me ever since. Just don't post where I post if I annoy you.
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:28
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lil Bro wrote:

> I'd like to see an example of this. Apart from Reyes, whose a
> targeted weak young man, no-one in the side "rolls
> around".
>
> Ljungberg did it many times today, as did Fabric-ass.

Notice something similar about their height, physiques, etc?

> ...? Because you're time wasting, cheating. Using up time when we
> could be beating you. Even the ref was p!ssed off by the end, but he
> obviously worshipped your asses so much he didn't so anything.

Blame the ref not us then. Sensible to waste some time. The ref books you, you accept it. Like a cynical foul that stops a break away, known as a "good booking".

> It's not. And all your players dive, especially Reyes and our friend
> Ljungberg again.

Back to an earlier point, plus I didn't say that I supported the other foirum members' views.

> Plus the ref never even thought about booking any of your players,
> even when they clattered ours. Lauren's goal celebration was mre
> provoking than Naybet's, guess who got booked? Ah yeh...

A bit more evidence than one incident might help you.
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:36
Regular
er in order:

Man utd vs City
Saints versus Pompey
Chelsea vs Arsenal

those are the biggest derby.

The first two for the history. Saints vs pompey is the most aggressive and hardest fought. Chelsea arsenal is the match of the two best quality teams
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:36
Regular
Strange I thought the Ref favoured Sp*rs more.
As for changes to the team I would like to see JP, RVP, MF and JH given a chance not all of them in the same game but putting in any amount of hard working youngsters in some of our would benefit us because clearly some people are not trying their best.
Pires is a class player and scored a class goal today but he is lazy when it comes to defending.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.