GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The biggest Derby of the season returns...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
...and Spurs are gonna come out the victors.

I actually can't think of a better time to be playing Arsenal, off the back of two 'mares for them, and hopefully, not in full swing.

Granted, out bys aren't having the best run ever, but we're always up for this game. Our older players like King and Keane should get the younger lads gee'd up and players like Robbo are saying they can already sense the importance that this game has for the club and the fans. Always a good sign when your players are psyched up.

Edman is back, hopefully, which should firm up our defence a tad. I am also led to believe that Redknapp should be back, which is a great boost to the team.

Plus, Defoe is amazing, so we shouldn't have any problems :p

2-1 Spurs I reckon. Anyone else?

P.S. sorry if that post was rambled, I need to eat dinner and my hands are freezing, brr

P.P.S. Keller on loan to Southampton, good move
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Colourless"
Clazon wrote:
> It's hardly the biggest derby in any of the terms:

> Quality of game- again mainly your fault.

How many times.....

Colourless wrote:
> A rivalry isn't based on what game is the best to watch...
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh you probably deserved the win in the end, but we played well, I', happy enough. Wasn't really expecting a win, so 5-4 is a hell of a lot better than something like 3-0.

Exciting game to watch too
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:21
Regular
What were really need to do now is:

Get rid of Cygan he doesn't give confidence to our defence at all.

Practice set piece defending.

Get someone to cover our defence Gilberto style.

Give Van Persie a go Bergkamp has been average for a while... Henry was alright very bad pass for Sp*rs 4th goal but we if Cygan didn't tuck into Toure who knows? Maybe Sol would of intercepted the ball and cleared it? Yet Henry did get a goal and set up Pires for our 5th.
Reyes wasn't quite at his best either and Freddie was hard working scored a goal but wasn't spectacular really, maybe its time we tried Freddie on the left and Pennant on the right?
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sounds like a great game.

Can't wait to see it on MotD tonight.
Sat 13/11/04 at 15:15
Regular
"not dead"
I particularly liked Arsenal's tactic of simply giving the ball to Tottenham's back 4, knowing that they'd hand it back on a plate, taking out the need to get through Tottenham's light-weight midfield.

Enjoyable game, a 5-5 would have been better.
Sat 13/11/04 at 16:02
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Wasn't really expecting a win

Lil Bro wrote:
> 2-1 Spurs I reckon.

Hmmm.
Sat 13/11/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
It's called having a tad of faith in your team Ash, except when it's Spurs, there's nothing to have faith in.

Scope, Reyes simply can't handle tough tackles. We didn't foul him, just good, hard tackles and he lay around on the floor, whining.
Sat 13/11/04 at 17:58
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Colourless wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> It's hardly the biggest derby in any of the terms:
>
> Quality of game- again mainly your fault.
>
> How many times.....
>
> Colourless wrote:
> A rivalry isn't based on what game is the best to watch...

That's why I said on any of these terms, to satisfy all forum members.
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:04
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Scope wrote:

> Reyes wasn't quite at his best either and Freddie was hard working
> scored a goal but wasn't spectacular really, maybe its time we tried
> Freddie on the left and Pennant on the right?

No. I don't want Pennant in our team. I'd prefer Quincy was given a go on the left, Reyes had a run up front and Freddie stayed on the right. Freddie gives us a balance and a bit of drive.

Arsenal's problem at the moment is that there are just too many good decisions to make in the midfield, with Quincy, Robin VP, Fabregas, Reyes, etc. all working for a place.

Our other problem is the fact that we have to make too many bad decisions at the back in terms of covering for Sol.

PS.

GET IN!!!

YET AGAIN THE DARK SIDE HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Cheats

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.